What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric Grothe Is No Good!!!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah Guru was too and as I said before I reckon he responded well, caused a few errors with some heavy contact of his own...

strider

Post Whore
Inu did nothing wrong tonight .... he doesn't deserve any sh*t .... they bombed his wing very well - there wasn't much more he could have done

Ron Jeremy

Coach
guys, Eric was very poor, his attention to detail was terrible.

Hi sruns from dummy half were good though.

He's still an important member of our side, and we need him to make the GF.

CrazyEel

Bench
Angry_eel said:
No one's fault about abything, we played great tonight.
Very true, it was a fantastic effort in defence from EVERYONE and no one deserves to be singled out.

strider

Post Whore
CrazyEel said:
Very true, it was a fantastic effort in defence from EVERYONE and no one deserves to be singled out.
exactly!!!! ..... but no - parra fans have gotta bag one of their own every week :roll:

CrazyEel

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
guys i'm the biggest Tim smith fan damn it:fist: it was suppose to be tongue in cheek
LOL, I was worried JJ or Pete was impersonating you there for awhile :lol:

lucablight

First Grade
Grothe is a great player but he seems to be lacking confidence and coordination under the high ball these days.

sportsmad

Juniors
join the bandwagon said:
Now, I hate to bring this thread back after a win. But!

Logan Swan. Grothe rushes up in an attempt to shoulder him. WHY DOES HE NOT TRY TO WRAP UP THE BALL!!!???

so why did you???

you are a very harsh critic, given a split second to make a decision, it turns out what he did was adequate to STOP the try being scored.

what else does he have to do?? wrap up the ball?? why? Swann didn't try to pass it, he would've looked silly trying to wrap up the ball and getting shoved off
can't believe you don't like him this much,

please go and "support" someone else

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Look eric is important to our side and he's a great player, but tonight he was poor in some decisions, but this doesn't mean he should be dropped, he'll be better next week.

Hallatia

Referee
I was really botherred by the fact that often in tonight's game, Eric was in a decent position and whoever was running the ball would not pass to him, but when he did get the ball, he did not do too well with it, but he did have a good defensive game and he is very important to our side

point is Eric is a great player and very important to our side

Latest posts