What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Rd2 Eels v Sharks @ Commbank Mar 10, 2023

JokerEel

Coach
People love to bag Waqa. I agree junk. But Gutherson threw an intercept. He also was put in a gap by Cartwright and was so slow could go thru. Amd fullback with speed is one on one with the fullback and support players.

Gutherson was rubbish. Moses took no control either.

Pfft At least Gutho and Moses were trying if Gutho didn't get held back near the end he may have scored.

Blake let I'm 2 tries was horrible I'm attack and made no meters rucking.

I think the little birds are a bit off tonight..

Homo man69

Juniors
That’s our problem. Our roster is too top heavy and the plodders in the side are putting too much pressure on the main men. If we had some decent juniors/role players we’d be killing it.
We have a massive junior base but not as big as Penrith. Surely we can produce a decent player here and there. There must be some issues if Parra Juniors felt they needed to join up with Canterbury's system

ImTheMan

Juniors
Tonight reminds me of when the Panthers were 6-0 up in the GF and the Eels looked sad, similar to when the Sharks passed them at ten points. Does Barrett need to slap them???

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Seriously, five minutes after the game your motivation is to troll me. Do I live rent free in your head or what ? Don’t you have something better to talk about ?
Troll you?? You abused me last week when I questioned the coach and his ridiculous bench rotations which is something he has struggled with for a decade.

Again tonight our marker defence is woeful and once against uses only 16. Two were used sparingly and he’s flogging 14 blokes again and wondering why we are horrible around the ruck. You want to run interference for him and attack anyone that criticises him surely you answer a question??

IFR33K

Coach
Gutho - f**ken moron
Sivo - ok but heart in mouth when they bomb him
Penisini - f**ken moron
Drown - WTF DID YOU ACTUALLY DO IN PRESEASON?!?
Moses - better than last week but f**ken do some goalkickong training
RCG - ok
Hodgson - needs help
Paulo - f**ken moron
Doorey - drop
Cartwright - bench
Hopgood - stud
Murchie - ok
Makatoa - meh
Greig - best on ground

I think that was the problem. We only played 13 players above. Not sure why Arthur only named 14 players

agree mate. We should be looking at extending hopgood.

Latest posts