What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs The St Merged scum.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
This is going to be fun, watching Nicho get schooled by Ben Hunt, sharks players in disbelief at full time thinking WTF just happened?
Most confident I have felt all year about a dragons victory.
Yeah you might win. We might be off. But we are still playing finals and you still have hook. Who wakes up happier tomorrow really?

Crush

Coach
Yeah you might win. We might be off. But we are still playing finals and you still have hook. Who wakes up happier tomorrow really?
Oh 100% man, we are a steaming pile of shit, I hate everyone in the team.
But it’ll be fun regardless watching the sharks get the deathwobbles as they run into the finals, losing to the dragons, how embarrassing.
Can’t wait.

Frenzy.

Immortal
This is going to be fun, watching Nicho get schooled by Ben Hunt, sharks players in disbelief at full time thinking WTF just happened?
Most confident I have felt all year about a dragons victory.
Ben might be better off taking the Merged Scum to school. Ben beats Nicho and the other 16 get schooled by the Sharks other 16

No big deal.

Ya reckon Sims actually makes a tackle this week?

shaggs

Coach
Oh 100% man, we are a steaming pile of shit, I hate everyone in the team.
But it’ll be fun regardless watching the sharks get the deathwobbles as they run into the finals, losing to the dragons, how embarrassing.
Can’t wait.
Out of your top 20, how many would you resign? 5-6?
Poor old Ben hunt. Best dragons player for years, but some ordinary blokes around him.

Crush

Coach
Ben might be better off taking the Merged Scum to school. Ben beats Nicho and the other 16 get schooled by the Sharks other 16

No big deal.

Ya reckon Sims actually makes a tackle this week?
Sims to have one of his 3 good games a season, he’ll fire up

Crush

Coach
Out of your top 20, how many would you resign? 5-6?
Poor old Ben hunt. Best dragons player for years, but some ordinary blokes around him.
New coach, freedom to play a bit of footy, release the shackles, play the kids.
That would be a good start

shadowboxer

First Grade
Going forward. As in season 2023, how good would it be if we sold the ground capacity worth of memberships before the season started. Every game, sharks supporters. Encourage the wearing of blue. Sharks members love a bandwagon. Get deep in the finals and maybe that might happen.

Even drop the price ever so slightly to get it done
Become the packers of the NRL
Great thoughts…unfortunately like last week, the sellout sign goes up, but idiot members don’t show up and the place has gaps in the stands.
Also the opposite occurs where we have a lean patch season and members don’t up in droves. No tickets for the opposition. They need to work on a solution to the problem

Ozzi_78

First Grade
The Peter Burns stand looks like the main offender and the eastern concourse. Looked like a heap of empty seats last week. The hill however was f**king heaving and impossible to move around on the path as people actually stayed there for the game.

Could have been more inventive with the title of the thread
They already had used "scum" in their one
Plus it's such an over used adjective cast off from English Football
Goons, Stains, Mary's, Big Red Vaginas........
take a stab, be inventive
I mean ya know

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Now this is very important and should become a integral part of every match day thread.

Can we please have a concise reporting of the state of the dunnies post game or even game time updates.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Blah blah fox would root Souths players...blah blah. S

I am having a nap who cares if the sell outs win.