What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Uncle Nicks Turkeys.

jc155776

Coach
Cliche time. First 10 minutes of next half needs to be spot on. Defence in order, chances taken, commitment high. We should get them in the back end

I hope they did a lot of field goal nullification drills. Could be that close.
I just hope if it comes to field goals we don’t try and just force it to Nicho the whole time. Attack so far is good but it’s very much just ‘give it to Nicho’ which the roosters could adjust too.

Atkinson needs to do more with ball in hand passing wise though, but the team can’t forget he is there as an option.

Weaponhead

Coach
I just hope if it comes to field goals we don’t try and just force it to Nicho the whole time. Attack so far is good but it’s very much just ‘give it to Nicho’ which the roosters could adjust too.

Atkinson needs to do more with ball in hand passing wise though, but the team can’t forget he is there as an option.
Our edge attack isn't quite clicking. Need to keep pounding the middle with Tuks and Talakai.

The Katoa try was Ramien individual skill.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I want to see better ball control. I want them to start holding down a bit more in the ruck and spoil them. Their PTB is real fast. Need to stop offloads. Count is 11-2 to them

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Settle Petal.

Hold your nerve here and trap them.

Or, as last like last week. Just score LOL