What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
The suggestion we are somehow defending Soni Luke because he plays for us is disingenuous.

I would have the same opinion regardless of whether it was Api Koroisau or any other player.

Iamback

Coach
You're better than this mate. It's clear cut he's fondling and I don't think depth matters

You would stand there, let a guy finger your ass and not hit him? Or at the very least complain to the ref?

That is the thing Cowboys players told the captain, who complained. Hoppa then had to go to the judicary.

State his case, Cowboys players said what happened. That with the video got him suspended.

That is the difference here

soc123_au

Staff member
So if we slowed it down to an angle that had his finger near butthole, its still ok coz its on munster
It's not even close to the Soni incident. And no, I wouldn't condone anyone being subjected to a non consensual fingering.

WestyLife

First Grade
If it was a Souths or eels player the discussion would be very different. For the nrl to send a notice means he did something wrong they just aren't giving a harsher punishment.

Fangs

Coach
I doubt we see anymore bum touching this weekend from Soni or the rest of his first grade career.

The bloke is 27 and lucky to have an NRL contract being such a late bloomer. About to play finals football. MRC will be keeping a closer eye on his actions and the club will be livid if he gets suspended over something so stupid. Back to the Jim Beam cup in no time.

Iamback

Coach
If it was a Souths or eels player the discussion would be very different. For the nrl to send a notice means he did something wrong they just aren't giving a harsher punishment.

Not really. NRL is all about image.

Napa got a fine for someone leaking a private video.

It wasn't a good look regardless of whether it was a joke but IF he did it. As a fringe player he'd be missing some time.

Iamback

Coach
I doubt we see anymore bum touching this weekend from Soni or the rest of his first grade career.

The bloke is 27 and lucky to have an NRL contract being such a late bloomer. About to play finals football. MRC will be keeping a closer eye on his actions and the club will be livid if he gets suspended over something so stupid. Back to the Jim Beam cup in no time.

hence why the club and NRL wouldn't hold back suspension so not to affect finals

ACTPanthers

Bench
Well you accused the entire Royal Family of being peodophiles so I’m not sure your credibility is solid.

They are all 100% guilty of knowing family members f**k children
Well that took a turn I wasn't expecting...
giphy.gif

soc123_au

Staff member

Latest posts