What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
haaha
Phucken ABC dopes lead with Crisis meeting at Sharks. Were out the front of club. Crossed to studio. Crossed back. Whos at the meeing love? Nobody has ariived yet. So is ASada There? no. Anybody. Car part was empty other than the media. LOL

f**k me you blokes are cursed. Stick solid, even if it ends up being a few players guilty the club itself has been cleared. Given your sponsorship situation the timing is f**ked! I am tempted to buy a Sharks membership as a show of support to Rugby League. The few of you threatening to abandon your team should be ashamed.

It's okay mate. Aus just overreacts a little and slits his wrists before anything is confirmed.

Thank f**k he isn't on warfarin and has bandages on standby. He come good pretty quickly

taipan

Referee
Mate my attitude comes from 30 years of failing. It's how we roll.

Hopefully it's nothin. Time will tell.

Understand where you are coming from ,40 years of riding the highs and lows of this club,has taught me to wait till the washing is hung out.

Having my car adorned with a Save our Sharks sticker ages ago,know the lows too darn well.

taipan

Referee
1st item on ABC 7pm news, media all over the car park, Leagues club should do well from the patronage, journos drink like fish.

Nothing new in the report.

Weidler hasn't got time to drink ,he spends most of his waking hours writing tributes to SBW and Nasser.

imasharkie

Coach
Mate my attitude comes from 30 years of failing. It's how we roll.

Hopefully it's nothin. Time will tell.
righto Aus if you've been a follower of the Sharks for 30 years you must be as old as me, and thats old. My heart has been a sharkie forever and I'll wait till the club makes a statement on all of this Dank stuff. I don't think the club is at fault. If all this crap that's being said is true, the players(if any at all) will have to come clean. The Sharkies will be around always and I love them.

snoozer

Bench
well this is as clear as a urine specimen after a trip to a cheap brothel.

there's too many different reports to make sense of any of it.

i'm still wearing my unmerged shirt and looking forward to sunday.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Understand where you are coming from ,40 years of riding the highs and lows of this club,has taught me to wait till the washing is hung out.

Having my car adorned with a Save our Sharks sticker ages ago,know the lows too darn well.

Was old enough to have that one bug me as well. Yeah if we get out of this unscathed I'll be very relieved. .... Like the thread title says....Again!

ABC close off their news in this order...

Rumours that players from the Sharks are under investigation from ASADA

Ted Baillieu has stood down as premier of Victoria.

Pig Champion

Juniors
ABC news stated breaking news "rumours......".

Rumours are now breaking news. Media watch, get on it.

I missed 7, 9 and 10. Did they also run with rumours.

Gossip, speculation and rumour is now breaking news.