What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

Eion

First Grade
Give it away Brad Forrest. You'll never make a journo with well researched and balanced reporting.

husky65

Juniors
If the skipper is involved. That will kill the club.

Rubbish. the club is bigger than any one player.

Take a bex and have a good lie down Ausguy, this looks a lot like a fishing expedition from an agency that discredited itself a few weeks ago with big claims and no follow through in a politically driven stunt. now they hope to get admissions by suggesting they have evidence.

Make them put their cards on the table.

dellul

Juniors
apparently some or all of 14 players where advised to hand themselves in for a 6 month ban, surely there's no truth in this i just can't see that many people willingly taking a ban substance, and surely the blame should go to the doctors or trainers that gave it to them

tye

Juniors
apparently some or all of 14 players where advised to hand themselves in for a 6 month ban, surely there's no truth in this i just can't see that many people willingly taking a ban substance, and surely the blame should go to the doctors or trainers that gave it to them

The peptides that were taken in 2011 were not on the band list untill 2012.The issue is what has happened after Danks left Cronulla & who kept in contact with him, remembering he was being watched and phone taped!

shadowboxer

First Grade
HTML:
“@JacktheInsider: If I’m hearing the ABC 24 reports correctly, Ted Baillieu has just signed with the Sharks.”
classic stuff - best laugh of the day.
And the leader article is spot on and accurate. Must be biased though!!!
Watched ABC news and as others have mentioned, deer in the headlights reporting...what is going on?
As for those watching the 360 show, dont worry it will be replaced next year by some other revolutionary show similar to those fox programs that last a season then bugger off.
The day i got rid of Fox and either go to the game or go and watch the game at a club instead was the best thing i ever did.
that is all

Jesus. Okay how about this. Lets say an independent (ex ASADA ) consultant is brought in to talk to 14 players and managers about how they should respond to ASADA. Lets say that consultant says...look if you know you did the wrong thing, fess up and take the 6 months ban. Otherwise if its found later you will cop 2 years. Good advice I reckon, but does that mean any have done wrong? No, it means they have had advice only.

Media get wind ASADA visited and players could be banned, media frenzy follows.

Funny how these potentially guilty players attend training the. Next morning. And also funny how none appear to have come forward despite the advice.

Are any players going to come forward? Only time will tell and only if they have done wrong.

I think I will just wait to see what happens and in the meantime have a few laughs watching the usual suspects in the NRL forum carry on like no life morons.

Last edited:
Tell ASADA to get screwed make them prove it, its up to them to prove anything give them nothing, we know the have nothing, its a game of bluff

Quigs

Immortal
Oooooh quigs you got a REAL big one dont you .....

I hope all the reporters and journalists that are frequenting this post, "well have I got a scoop for you"

The case of the missing post

Maybe some investigative journalist could put down their bourbons long enough to find out what happened to my post ...... the trail finished here

Just join some dots

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The peptides that were taken in 2011 were not on the band list untill 2012.The issue is what has happened after Danks left Cronulla & who kept in contact with him, remembering he was being watched and phone taped!

Was he? I heard he was investigated from early 2012

dellul

Juniors
I hope all the reporters and journalists that are frequenting this post, "well have I got a scoop for you"

The case of the missing post

Maybe some investigative journalist could put down their bourbons long enough to find out what happened to my post ...... the trail finished here

Just join some dots

what are you on about

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sharks Players in 2011
Paul Aiton - gone
Colin Best - gone
Jayson Bukuya
Dean Collis - gone
Josh Cordoba - gone
Luke Douglas - gone