What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

Click2000

Juniors
Don't listen to all the rumours guys,like a few of you have already posted,this is a divisionary tactic by the labour government who are being killed out west atm.(I live next door to a stand in prime minister from the long howard years).imo that players from yours and many other clubs MAY have done something illegal,but for the acc/gov to do this to your club on the eve of your premiership tilt after a great off season with the development approval,assembling a great roster,is nothing short of despicable.I'm not a sharkies fan nor am I a hater,but you guys should stick by your club and it's players during this witch hunt.lets hope after all the good work(development,recruitment and memberships)in the last year or so from the sharkies it all blows over with only 1 or 2 players involved from your club or others(manly,knights,pamfwers,cows,raiders)so we can get on with the season.I wish you guys all the best in these trying times and for the season ahead. UP THE MIGHTY RAIDERS.

Thanks mate

Quigs

Immortal
215 VIEWING THIS POST. hmmmmmmmm

Read all about the latest sharks drug bust including hot explosive sexual breaking news

I can't print the names here in the LU Forum but CLICK HERE.

Poss

Juniors
Apparently MMM Rush Hour just said:

No emergency meeting at Shark Stadium.

Suspended betting, precautionary.

No Sharks players spoken to by ASADA.

Either really really serious or smoke & mirrors.

Click2000

Juniors
The media in Australia are a deadset joke! Print that if you're reading !!

Disgusting how all this has unfolded from day one!!

Eion

First Grade
Answer me this. How can the club possibly stand players down? Individual players will need to make their personal decisions about what they do with asada or the sharks will rightfully be in the litigation crosshairs.

Poss

Juniors
Message from Sharks:

Sharks fans and all rugby league supporters can be assured the club has been very proactive in fully cooperating with ASADA and taking other measures that prioritise the integrity of our club and the welfare of the playing group.

While there are strict boundaries around what we can say while the ASADA investigation is ongoing, fans shound be assured that as soon as there is an opportunity to provide further information we will do so.

taipan

Referee
One thing for sure ,the timing for whatever the outcome is frigging brilliant.

First home game,sponsors being chased and rumours and inuendos flying.

Work on the basis ,if the fat lady hasn't sung,the show goes on.I will be there with balls on', on Sunday .I am not going to let a whole lot of out there comments, based on guesswork and little or no knowledge,spoil it.

The so called supporters who want to flick the club because of rumours ,need to grow some.

taipan

Referee
Unless you have inside info,and the fact there is no board meeting,what do you suggest, sheesh.
The French method of justice, guilty until proven innocent?.

Craigshark

First Grade
As far as I'm concerned, no board meeting and no interviews today, pretty much means we are in the same position as we were yesterday and last week.. The worst part about this at the moment is that all the work that's probably gone in to getting sponsors has been flushed down the toilet again..

chewsta

First Grade
Can we hit ASADA up for sponsorship? Weve given the merkins plenty of publicity.
Surely they can give us an injection of some sort?

1st item on ABC 7pm news, media all over the car park, Leagues club should do well from the patronage, journos drink like fish.

Nothing new in the report.

Ausguy

Coach
Unless you have inside info,and the fact there is no board meeting,what do you suggest, sheesh.
The French method of justice, guilty until proven innocent?.

Mate my attitude comes from 30 years of failing. It's how we roll.

Hopefully it's nothin. Time will tell.

1st item on ABC 7pm news, media all over the car park, Leagues club should do well from the patronage, journos drink like fish.

Nothing new in the report.

Good point BS, now let's wait for some actual FACTS and support the club we love. I'm not about to forget the club after 42 years of supporting it.

soc123_au

Staff member
f**k me you blokes are cursed. Stick solid, even if it ends up being a few players guilty the club itself has been cleared. Given your sponsorship situation the timing is f**ked! I am tempted to buy a Sharks membership as a show of support to Rugby League. The few of you threatening to abandon your team should be ashamed.

Latest posts