What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's on again. Election and AGM - Parramatta Leagues Club

hineyrulz

Post Whore
look at the facts
? Memberships have fallen by more than 15% from 44,037 in 2009 to 37,425 in 2012
? More than $6 million worth of property was sold during a property slump
? Revenue growth since 2009 has failed to keep pace with inflation and nearby clubs e.g. Wenty Leagues, Castle Hill RSL, Merrylands RSL.
? Failure to grow gaming revenue, resulting in a slide down NSW poker machine rankings for turnover
? Failure to restore profitability to Vikings, resulting in sell-off proposal
? Community funding and donations is $150k less than it was in 2007
? Endless boardroom squabbles
? Former director and PIRTEK CEO Glenn Duncan, quitting in disgust
? Attempts to silence critics by suspending their membership
? The failed ?Walk of Fame? debacle
? Numerous unfair dismissal claims by former staff
? Constant media leaks
Funny, I have seen those supposed facts posted on nospam46 at least 12 times.

So who are you over there???

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's too funny.

People pushing the barrow of their side or giving out patronising advice about not following a ticket.....when most on here are either rock solid behind one camp or the other or not even voting!!

Been there. Done that. Then realised its more fun & productive just watching everyone tie themselves in knots. :lol:

Exactly. I couldn't be bothered becoming a member or voting because I think it won't make any difference who is on the board.

I don't even know the current board, much less give a f**k about them. But I hope they win because I can't stand all the whingers that have done nothing but criticise them since they took over.

The more you merkins post, the more tempted I am to become a voting member just to vote against whichever candidates you're pushing this year.

So if your candidate wins I will be briefly pissed off, because you useless merkins are happy. But then I'll remember it won't make any difference to the club and you will soon find something else to whinge about.

And I will remain contented.

Noise

Coach
Exactly. I couldn't be bothered becoming a member or voting because I think it won't make any difference who is on the board.

I don't even know the current board, much less give a f**k about them. But I hope they win because I can't stand all the whingers that have done nothing but criticise them since they took over.

The more you merkins post, the more tempted I am to become a voting member just to vote against whichever candidates you're pushing this year.

So if your candidate wins I will be briefly pissed off, because you useless merkins are happy. But then I'll remember it won't make any difference to the club and you will soon find something else to whinge about.

And I will remain contented.

Haha u r one funny/strange merkin

Haynzy

First Grade
To a certain extent I agree with Pou, it's a bit of swings and roundabouts, not dissimilar to Australian politics.
One mob does some things better and the other mob does other things better, unfortunately neither mob do everything well so we need some time with both.

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
Ill wait in anticipation for EGJ's back pedalling now his old mans in the minority of the new board . Save those meat trays Eric save those meat trays .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
5 - 2 split to Parra First, i wonder what this really means for the club???

As long as they leave Ricky and Ken alone to do their jobs i will be happy.