What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings hates Parra

siamsam

Juniors
I dont really hate any team but a bit of team rivalry is always good for the game there should be more of it, that is what makes the soo series so popular.

cleary89

Coach
Hate parra coz all the supporters want to have a ride on the hayne train or plane or what ever else it is this week.

eaglefan64

Juniors
Jennings is a legend in my opinion.

The only thing he forgot to say was that
most parra(doesn't)matta fans hate them
as well:)

Von

Juniors
My "hates" are for different reasons....

Broncos (cause they have had the whole city for themselves for so long, and forced out the Crushers for the benefit of themselves and not the game, and made a clause in the ARL/SL peace agreement of no new SE Qld club for 5 years),
Manly (I grew up in Bears territory and used to attend NSO to cheer on the Bears against them. Also had a lot of Manly wankers at my school),
Canterbury (hated them from the 80s, now their fans terrorise other fans and bust up trains after a game...not great for the game),
Souths (never used to hate Souths. I was happy they got back in the comp. But don't like them now because of their fans. I hate Souths because they hate us).

I have soft spots for Canberra & Parra.

Loudstrat

Coach
It's every Penrith juniors dream to play for Parra. Jennings is jealous of Joel Reddy.....!

And Tonearm is right. Would anyone notice Penrith's absence if they suddenly were kidnapped by aliens? Spent 15 years playing in brown, upgraded to black, less impact on the comp that Cronulla except for 2 september days in the past 20 years.

Last edited:

Latest posts