What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knightsrebuild - time to do something.

Haffa

I find it laughable that they were c**k-a-hoop after the first 4 rounds. We were barely winning games, and it was obvious we weren't travelling that well. The focus on the field is only part of the issue. McGuigan sounded like a dinousaur, who cares that you took the players and their wives out to dinner?

Well done, Nuffy, you did well in the face of the waffling.

Jono078

Referee
Awesome job Nuffy, you killed it.

You should be CEO!

McMagic was laughable, how can anyone listen to that and have confidence that we are on our way to being a premier team in the NRL.

Frederick

Staff member
I have a feeling Sunday is going to be truly magical.

myjbf.jpg

Nuffy

Bench
Thanks for the kind words, it was a bit of fun, had hoped to get a few more points across. But thankful that Aaron was so decent with his time and gave us a forum.

Reflecting on the discussion, I think the club missed a golden opportunity not to come out with some semblance of a plan or directional indication whilst talking broadly about the planning session last Friday.

I'm not sure there is a greater level of comfort for fans after this mornings discussion.

Remember, this is about all of us and driving meaningful change at the club.

I think whilst we've had a level of success it's time to redouble our efforts to kick it along. The battle is far from over.

If you aren't following on Facebook, please do so and also twitter, let's get the message out.

Yosh

Coach
Nuffy just listened to the interview. Good work champ.

I just want to see a little less conversation and a little more action please! They took the players and their wives for dinner... Sounds more like a rewarding dinner...

Haffa

Nuffy just listened to the interview. Good work champ.

I just want to see a little less conversation and a little more action please! They took the players and their wives for dinner... Sounds more like a rewarding dinner...

Probably just went to Dinner at Pokolbin, just to save the club a few dollars.

Nuffy

Bench
Can I suggest that we refrain from personal attacks on the Chairman, it may weaken our position.

We are entitled to be critical of him and his performance but not personal attacks.

macavity

Referee
Can I suggest that we refrain from personal attacks on the Chairman, it may weaken our position.

We are entitled to be critical of him and his performance but not personal attacks.

Very true.

But it is funny, and that is how some people cope with despair.

Nuffy

Bench
Further positive developments team, on the back of the radio interview, we've been asked to prepare an article for the Herald.

It will centre on the common themes of our concerns, if you have anything specific let me know. Ideally use the email address or PM me on this platform.

someone was listening to the interview clearly. Like really listening. I feel that Keebs and Dillon have been waiting for something like this rather than driving an agenda themselves. Fair enough. They had a rough time under Tinkler basically blocking them out and giving News Ltd all the news.

Again great job Nuffy. Starting to feel like our little forum is taking on a life of it's own.

Alex28

Coach
The voxpop thing before the interview hit the nail right on the head - get the community engaged, get some pride back in the team. All of their points were completely valid.

slotmachine

First Grade
"Community engagement" is a load of PR BS imo. There were a few in there carping on about more locals FFS. It's stuff like that that gives McGuigan and co the mandate to send out a team full of locals to run 12th.

Get a side that plays attractive winning football and the community will be engaged.