What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Penrith @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 15: Newcastle v Penrith

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Penrith Panthers 1-12

• Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
We've spent the entire game just standing back and watching Luai do whatever he wants to the point where he strolled over untouched. Cogger in particular. Absolute morons.

K-Man

Bench
I just don't understand Jack Cogger as an NRL player. The only thing he does almost competently is pass the ball, but even then not with any threat or creativity. You could put any player in the 6 who is able to pass the football and tackle, and it would be a significant upgrade. Literally anyone, including a forward. Why is he there? He needs to be put out of his misery, it's hard to watch.

Yosh

Coach
If we had Crossland instead of Cogger I reckon the game would be 6-6 at halftime. Cogger should be dropped for that play there seriously.

Knight Tales

Bench
Our coach knows his employment status is about to become a conversation topic again. And with O’Sullivan’s arrival he’d have to be nervous. Whether he had any say in that is irrelevant.

Woody90

Juniors
Honestly Cogger has got to go. He’s terrible in all aspects of the game. Pryce couldn’t be any worse. I don’t necessarily think Pryce will be any good but Cogger does not deserve to be in FG.

His lack of urgency to dive on the ball when Gags was taken into touch was the worst.

Needs to be hooked.

perverse

Referee
If we had Crossland instead of Cogger I reckon the game would be 6-6 at halftime. Cogger should be dropped for that play there seriously.
We'd be at least 12 points better off in this game, directly through his actions. That's not even considering his pathetic efforts with the ball in hand, that's just purely points scored off his awful defence and just staying the f**k awake in the game. He's a deer in headlights. Cooked. There's no reason to have him on the field anymore, and hoenstly there never was.

Haffa

Big Brain leaving Cogger out there to destroy the game. Neither of them can be defended.

perverse

Referee
I wouldn't give a shit if Pryce let those same tries in as long as he offered us something with the ball in hand, tbh. Cogger has no upside. None. Put Sharpe there even and bring Armstrong back in. I dunno, it doesn't really matter what you do, but you have to do something as a coach because this is an embarrassment.

I'll take Phoenix just having a 6 on his back and tackling all game over this nonsense any day.

K-Man

Bench
It's a special talent to have a negative impact on your team in every single way. Every time you are involved.

You can be a Reegan Tanner type forward who clearly doesn't belong in first grade but tries hard. But how do you survive at this level when you actively and single handedly destroy any chance your team might have of winning?

K-Man

Bench
At this point it's not even Cogger's fault. The coach should have taken responsibility and he hasn't. Find a solution. Find any solution that involves Cogger not in first grade. And do it two weeks ago.

Latest posts