What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Sydney @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 16: Newcastle v Sydney

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney Roosters 1-12

• Sydney Roosters 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
I think our best hope now is a bloody 40m FG.. What a disgraceful handful of sets with the game there to be taken.

perverse

Referee
Sloppy from Kalyn, but you can't hold it against him. He was probably trying to play it and then go into dummy half so some other plodder didn't have to touch it.

perverse

Referee
Compare it how the Broncos ramped up the pressure on us last week when chasing. We are limping to the final siren and we won't even have a crack at them. What a lame way to lose a game.
Yeah, bowing out with a whimper. Sad.

Burns

First Grade
Compare it how the Broncos ramped up the pressure on us last week when chasing. We are limping to the final siren and we won't even have a crack at them. What a lame way to lose a game.
Similar energy by us I think. Don't have the ability raise to the level needed.

Jono078

Referee
You could say this one came down to goal kicking again but that should have never been the case.

Absolute shit show of a game.

Ponga and Gagai are the only ones who turned up and knew their roles today.

I can't wait for the AOB post-game conference to see what shit he offers up. Last week he said we needed to be more than proud of the effort. Then what was this?