What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs St Geo Illa @ WIN Stadium, Wollongong / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 21: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
I was very impressed with Laurie. He's a genuine 6 and I'd love to him see him get a full season in the jersey while Fainu continues to develop.

I feel sorry for Baked Ham as well. An off night with the conversions, but your're right, he really shouldn't be out there. It's not his fault the club sucks at succession planning though.

Of course, if we'd had Madge, it would have been Hastings running the show instead for most if the season. Hastings behind this pack with Bula out the back and either Brooks or Laurie at 5/8 would be like night and day.
For every good thing Laurie does he’ll give you something ordinary, and he don’t like being hit, some of the passes at the line under pressure last night were atrocious, he should’ve copped the hit and held the ball. He was great in patches. Back to the panthers next year

Das Hassler

Bench
Funny how the priority is different from last year when the spoon goes against Sheen's coaching record.

Fair enough but I wasn't quoting Sheens or anyone else....just my guess at how everyone at the club feels and I doubt that no one cared about it last year

Tigerm

First Grade
Fair enough but I wasn't quoting Sheens or anyone else....just my guess at how everyone at the club feels and I doubt that no one cared about it last year
Maybe Timmy will swap with Brett for the rest of the year? Lol

Latest posts