What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt a Sea Eagle - Official

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mzilikazi said:
I just thought I'd start a thread where Manly fans could thank the Parramatta faithful for putting several years of investment into a quality halfback and then sent him on to us. Not to mention letting Lyon go so that he'll eventually go our way too.

Thanks too for Noel Cleal. In a few more years you'll have burned off the remaining young talent that he bought to your club and then you'll be true wooden spooners unless you can find a way of rorting the cap like the Roosters.

Thanks too for Scott Donald. Where would you guys have been with a winger capable of 40+ tries in two seasons? Then there's the tireless Daniel Heckenberg who brings tremendous work rate and enthusiasm to the side. Not a bad trade for the lazy and injury prone Cannings that now misses his mate Jamie.

We've really enjoyed having the hit man Kylie in our side too. How you must cringe when you have clowns like Hopkins and powder puffs like Wagon and Vella in your side whilst your Premier League player of the year in 2003 is belting blokes to kingdom come and knocking on the door of kiwi selection.

I could go on but we really don't want you all to go out and neck yourselves. Who could we hate then?

Man you are a dead set braindead f**kwit.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
Adam Spadam said:
wow all those great players you got from us and still finished 13th?? tsk tsk
Yep, 9 wins. Just like your blokes. But at least we didn't have the pain of watching Willie Tonga carve teams up for the Premiers.

eelsta

Bench
here we go same old crap, listen sweetie wev'e heard it all before so do try to be original as i said in another post imust go and bag out saints for riddel, newy for tahu, then pop over to nz and thank them for pj. get over yourself youve signed michael witt not andrew johns if this makes you happy then im glad but dony come over here with your gratitude. as we dont want nor need it OK

Langers said:
You need to score tries to be able to utilise his goalkicking skills.
Manly scored 615 points this year at an average of 25.6 Parra scored 517 at an average of 21.5.

Mate...you have massive problems if you think you have to justify your teams' point scoring on a Parramatta forum....you need to remember that we couldn't give a rats arse.

eelsta

Bench
Mzilikazi said:
Adam Spadam said:
Yep, 9 wins. Just like your blokes. But at least we didn't have the pain of watching Willie Tonga carve teams up for the Premiers.
NO BUT YOU HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING ORFORD DIDNT YOU I BET THAT ONE PISSES YOU OFF

Well lets just wait and see what happens.
The thing that worries me is , Marsh may not even play again if reports I have heard via NZ are true, Tim Smith may not be ready for NRL just yet and Wagon must not play at 5/8 infact with the team we have in the forwards next season he could be let go IMO or at best be on the bench.
Smith is a taking a huge gamble here, if we don't make the top 6 next season he surely won't have a job. It's a big gamble on to take on your career.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Premier League is Manly's main focus the only grade they are somewaht competitive in, well thats the level most of their players at anyways

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mzilikazi said:
I just thought I'd start a thread where Manly fans could thank the Parramatta faithful for putting several years of investment into a quality halfback and then sent him on to us. Not to mention letting Lyon go so that he'll eventually go our way too.

Thanks too for Noel Cleal. In a few more years you'll have burned off the remaining young talent that he bought to your club and then you'll be true wooden spooners unless you can find a way of rorting the cap like the Roosters.

Thanks too for Scott Donald. Where would you guys have been with a winger capable of 40+ tries in two seasons? Then there's the tireless Daniel Heckenberg who brings tremendous work rate and enthusiasm to the side. Not a bad trade for the lazy and injury prone Cannings that now misses his mate Jamie.

We've really enjoyed having the hit man Kylie in our side too. How you must cringe when you have clowns like Hopkins and powder puffs like Wagon and Vella in your side whilst your Premier League player of the year in 2003 is belting blokes to kingdom come and knocking on the door of kiwi selection.

I could go on but we really don't want you all to go out and neck yourselves. Who could we hate then?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are the biggest tool that's ever entered this board you make Rooster Cogburn looklike Mother Friggen Theresa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

f**k your great!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mzilikazi

Juniors
eelsta said:
here we go same old crap, listen sweetie wev'e heard it all before so do try to be original as i said in another post imust go and bag out saints for riddel, newy for tahu, then pop over to nz and thank them for pj. get over yourself youve signed michael witt not andrew johns if this makes you happy then im glad but dony come over here with your gratitude. as we dont want nor need it OK
How many Origin or Test players changed hands in the Trading Season? 5? And we bagged two of them in Kite and Kennedy? Geez, things must be bad out in the slums out west if you're getting excited about "two cartons a week and five Big Macs a day" Riddell, "my neck's like Gordon's" Marsh and "I'm nothing without Gidley" Tahu!

It's probably Craig Field...Manly's greatest ever halfback. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's that...time to laugh at Manly again...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mzilikazi said:
Adam Spadam said:

nah!! You have Mark O'Meally instead!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mzilikazi

Juniors
I guess we shouldn't expect the illiterate hordes from the ghettos to understand the difference between the Northen Beagles and a truly great club called Manly. So who did Orford and O'Meley play for?

PJ Marshal

Coach
Mzilikazi said:
I guess we shouldn't expect the illiterate hordes from the ghettos to understand the difference between the Northen Beagles and a truly great club called Manly. So who did Orford and O'Meley play for?

The only great thing about Manly is that they are Parra's bitches owned on both occasions thus year

Utey

Coach
LOL and you are laughing at us for letting players go except you let two superstars go. I can understand the players who left our club why they left but you are fighting a losing battle.

eelsta

Bench
Mzilikazi said:
eelsta said:
How many Origin or Test players changed hands in the Trading Season? 5? And we bagged two of them in Kite and Kennedy? Geez, things must be bad out in the slums out west if you're getting excited about "two cartons a week and five Big Macs a day" Riddell, "my neck's like Gordon's" Marsh and "I'm nothing without Gidley" Tahu!
hello maly offered tahu a big contract if i recall and if you dont think ridells a good buy :roll: and you forgot to mention morrisson conviently OH YES AND talk about injured players BEN KENNEDY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GUESS WHAT BRAINS YOU GOT WITT NOT HINDMARSH
so go back to the manly forum and rejoice in your new player, because unlike other manly fans that have come over here today you kave NFI

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
PJ Marshal said:
Mzilikazi said:

The only great thing about Manly is that they are Parra's bitches owned on both occasions thus year

nothing hurts me more than losing to your team :(

i can' remember the last time we beat you guys!

hopefully next year.

eelsta

Bench
Mzilikazi said:

MMM AND WHERE ARE THEY NOW :lol: :lol: :lol:
OH AND BY THE WAY we all know you live in blacktown
which is SAD for the good people of blacktown

eelsta

Bench
Mayor_Quimby said:
PJ Marshal said:
Mzilikazi said:

nothing hurts me more than losing to your team :(

i can' remember the last time we beat you guys!

hopefully next year.
ah at last a manly fan with some class even if he doesnt like us :?

Latest posts