What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moltz staying

saints4ever

First Grade
Fine would suffice. He signed a contract, no one forced him, now he is playing along with the tigers wanting to get out of it. It's fine to say he never wanted to leave, tigers never released him etc. It's a grown up world in big business. He needs to know when you sign your name it means something.

meltiger

First Grade
wouldn't say personally as such, just amazed at how grubby tiger board room tactics are, and that tin man actually looks like getting off scot free

lol. I'm not buying into the argument as others are doing a good enough job. I just wonder why we have 30 odd pages of whinging from Saints fans on the Tigers board

b.bear

Juniors
lol. I'm not buying into the argument as others are doing a good enough job. I just wonder why we have 30 odd pages of whinging from Saints fans on the Tigers board

Exactly! I am over it but, what is schubert doing it has dragged on to long. I think he(schubert) is enjoying seeing his name in the papers.Get it over and done with , is he staying or going ?........

Fingerbang

Bench
Wow.....that is more pages than the number of people you ever see logged in to this Tigers section.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll tell you what disgusts me.

We signed Gibbs for 4 years and released him to pay overs for a man who is defensively much poorer and offers marginally more in attack, but the clubs want to have a bitchfight over Moltzen.

We have Miller and Sironen in the wings. We should have kept Gibbs, released Moltzen and signed a fullback, not a f**king centre or an overpriced back rower.

How dumb will we look if Dwyer makes a full recovery in the offseason and is able to play next year.

We'll have signed a back rower who will have to play at prop to cover for the actual prop who is better as a prop, that we released after extending his contract.

This club has the most ineptly run board of any club. The Tigers don't deserve Moltzen (irrespective to how good he is or isn't).

You treat the players with no respect, you can't expect to receive any respect.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Fine would suffice. He signed a contract, no one forced him, now he is playing along with the tigers wanting to get out of it. It's fine to say he never wanted to leave, tigers never released him etc. It's a grown up world in big business. He needs to know when you sign your name it means something.

This is assuming the contract is valid and can be registered. Was the player available to sign?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Wow.....that is more pages than the number of people you ever see logged in to this Tigers section.

Wow. Unless you see it (and clearly remain unaware of the fact there can be more than one forum on the Internet) and it meets your pro saints agenda it is clearly wrong...

Bwahahahaha....

Fingerbang

Bench
Awwwww.....panties in a bunch boys? Nevermind.

Ftr.....I hope Tampon Tim gets told he has to honour his contract, and then chooses to sit on the sidelines until 2015. Best outcome for all concerned.

R2Coupe

Juniors
If by your rationale the Dragons are not responsible for checking on the status of the player.

The same rationale would also suggest the Tigers are not responsible for communicating Moltzen's status.

Does that mean stalemate and no blame attached to either party?

Fingerbang

Bench
If by your rationale the Dragons are not responsible for checking on the status of the player.

The same rationale would also suggest the Tigers are not responsible for communicating Moltzen's status.

Does that mean stalemate and no blame attached to either party?
Manager should get the okay from Tigers board before talking to another club, let alone signing a contract. I am only saying Tigers are morally wrong for not going through with the written release when they assured Tauber it would happen.....as according to Tauber. If Tauber lied, than all blame goes onto him, and he should be deregistered for his actions. You can't apportion any blame onto the Dragons for not checking with the Tigers about if he was really released. No club has ever had to do that before when signing a player who has been told he will be released and to look elsewhere.

Anyway, this has all come out in the wash before.....and just keeps getting recycled. Dragons fans are going to blame Tim and Tauber or Tigers board, and most Tigers fans are going to stick up for their board / management.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Awwwww.....panties in a bunch boys? Nevermind.

Ftr.....I hope Tampon Tim gets told he has to honour his contract, and then chooses to sit on the sidelines until 2015. Best outcome for all concerned.

My underderps are fine.

I'm not screaming foul one way or the other.
You will just have to live with the fact that some people just do not and will never live and breathe for the red V - and don't care. They love their club every bit as much and don't need to cloak it in supposed mystique to elevate it to some non-existent 'sacred' level.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hows this for a massive stretch. Just read this in Sharks forum (apparently it was on the Daily Terrible)

IF - Dragons secure Moltzen
IF - Lui is guilty and sacked by Tigers
APPARENTLY - Tigers will make a play at Wade Graham
ALLEGEDLY - Graham doesn't like the prospect of having to play at Lock, even though he has said to the media he doesn't mind playing at Lock if he has to.

so with all that, it seems to me that it is a massive load of BS that some hack 'journo' has dreamt up to try and keep everyone interested even further during the off-season.

gronkathon

First Grade
It may be a stretch but Wade can tackle, can kick long and is still yound so it wouldnt suck as an option.

Knowing our luck we will try and get J'Mo back

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It may be a stretch but Wade can tackle, can kick long and is still yound so it wouldnt suck as an option.

Knowing our luck we will try and get J'Mo back

Mumble. Mumble Cooper Cronk Something something darkside?

Nothing against John Morris. Not his fault he's not a 7 yet was placed there by the coach for near on 2 years.

meltiger

First Grade
My underderps are fine.

I'm not screaming foul one way or the other.
You will just have to live with the fact that some people just do not and will never live and breathe for the red V - and don't care. They love their club every bit as much and don't need to cloak it in supposed mystique to elevate it to some non-existent 'sacred' level.

This.

I fail to see how my commentary on the behaviour of Saints fans on this thread means I have "my panties in a bunch". One group of fans are posting in a hysterical holier than thou fashion.