What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nico Ledger.

sladden road

Juniors
fast becoming the face of the game.

good guy, hot asf, plays out of his skin, proud of his heritage, story of triumph over adversity, relative clean skin….

Sign him up ….worth so much more to the team than just on field….

Cornerstone of a new culture .

shit, he did blow up that hospital tho …
🤦‍♂️

sladden road

Juniors
Me too.
Cult of the tropical, lo slung budgie smuggler..on the cover of the Tele no less ..

what a king.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Class act on all counts.... could possibly exceed E.T and Gal as the greatest Shark of all-time. The humility and openness of him just completes the package. Priceless asset to the club marketing wise.

txta2

Bench
Well the fkn media can now lay off him about it. Really wasn't necessary a few days before the start of the season. Fkn vultures

Well the fkn media can now lay off him about it. Really wasn't necessary a few days before the start of the season. Fkn vultures
The way he handled it mate, they won't be able to go on with it.
He gave them what they wanted, any more big question times on the subject will be considered harassment.

sladden road

Juniors
All knell …and pray.

Dearest Nico,

May I stay in the day.
Relive me of my worship of lesser teams.
May I strive to be a man like you.
Resplendent in the morning sun in my budgies on-the beach.
May the light of the never ending steeden bless our souls with two points from the side line .
May the Preston Medal shine its light across all who play, and don’t play.
Let the Daly M guide me to the promised land and not be a heathen as Munster at the door.

May the turf on the halls of eternal superiority over lesser teams teach me humility, as it has you Nico.

May I know that even though I am mortal, l am one with you.

The highest of high.
The smuggler of the budgie.

Nico.
🙏

bluefox68

Staff member
He’s even gunning for the NSW number 6 jersey!

He reckons he’s a traditional 6, which possibly reveals the master plan for maybe 2024 - 7. Trindall, 6. Hynes…

I like it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
He’s even gunning for the NSW number 6 jersey!

He reckons he’s a traditional 6, which possibly reveals the master plan for maybe 2024 - 7. Trindall, 6. Hynes…

I like it.

Playing politics. He's also come out and said he hates Queensland. Likes the beaches but when it's SOO time he hates Queensland.

I don't think Nicho has hate in him so I'm not buying that or the timing of him saying it