What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW 2024 - Parramatta Eels

hineyrulz

Post Whore
^^ Seen some footage of Cherrington in pre-season.... Looking good. Could be used In a few positions I reckon...
Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

YOUNG DUO EXTEND WITH EELS: Playmaker Pihuka Berryman-Duff and forward Jade Fonua will continue their NRLW careers with Parramatta. The young pair made their debuts with the Eels last season, and have each signed a one-year deal to return in 2024.

Gazzamatta

Coach

YOUNG DUO EXTEND WITH EELS: Playmaker Pihuka Berryman-Duff and forward Jade Fonua will continue their NRLW careers with Parramatta. The young pair made their debuts with the Eels last season, and have each signed a one-year deal to return in 2024.
How many do we have now MITS and has there been any external recruitment?
Ta.

ALX25

Bench
. . . and the Warriors.

Or it should be said New Zealand A and B.

The Dogs LF Side this season just gone was 5 girls from Milperra, 1 girl form QLD and the rest were Kiwi's that are all back in NZ now and will be back in Sydney come November.

Four Kiwis are still in Australia. Evelyn Roberts at Marsden SHS, Seriah Palepale, Paige & Trinity Tauaneai at Bass HS.

ALX25

Bench
What did she say ? She only played 2 games from the bench for us.

"I was just happy to get into the squad. Whatever comes after that, I'm just grateful. I'm close with pretty much half the team that I already know now. Tony (Herman), Burkey (Peter Burke) and the coaching staff are really supportive."

The Parramatta Eels are pleased to announce Scott Fava as their inaugural Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Premiership Coach for the 2024 season.

Scott joins the Eels with a strong background in elite football, most recently as Head Coach Brumbies Super W, leading them to their first finals campaign in 2023, and as Wallaroos Assistant Coach.

Latest posts