What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pride of the League & Arizona

I bet the spiNRL regret doing everything possible to win lol@ the premiership now.

They're just lucky in America you can pay off victims of crime and get away with it.

Even so the old welsh banker looks like a right c**k now. Clearly the spintegrity unit can't do the job when certain clubs don't tell them the truth. As if they ever would. But then again when Greenberg is one of the head honchos its hardly a surprise.

Also a lesson to liars who try to cover up their crimes. It only ensured it came out in even more detail. Morons.

I bet the spiNRL regret doing everything possible to win lol@ the premiership now.

They're just lucky in America you can pay off victims of crime and get away with it.

Even so the old welsh banker looks like a right c**k now. Clearly the spintegrity unit can't do the job when certain clubs don't tell them the truth. As if they ever would. But then again when Greenberg is one of the head honchos its hardly a surprise.

Also a lesson to liars who try to cover up their crimes. It only ensured it came out in even more detail. Morons.

I hope it galvanises them to go back to back :lol:

Rabbit Ron

Juniors
I have not posted on this site for quite a few years. After a very short period as a member of this place I quickly discovered that no matter what circumstances prevail in regards to Souths, the majority of responses on here will be of the negative nature.

This Muzby character was the one I noticed most back then and nothing has changed. I do peruse this site from time to time, particularly after something major relating to Souths has occurred and the silence from characters like Muzby after our triumphs has been quite humorous to watch. I expect there would have been a thread on here relating to Russell Packer and the Dragons, and even though I could be wrong, I strongly suspect that the likes of Muzby and co. would not have displayed as much outrage or made as many posts as they have on here.

Souths Pride, Rabbits 20 and other Souths supporters, do yourselves a favour and join one of the two Souths sites where you will get difference of opinions but at least you will not be ridiculed simply for supporting our club. It is obvious that Souths Pride is not debating that both the players involved were numbskulls but rather pointing out a failing of the IU, yet no matter how much he tries to debate in a reasonable fashion, he is put down by a few sad individuals who really have a problem.

Anyway, If you choose to stay on here you will need to develop a thick skin because the moment something goes wrong at Souths, these vultures will be out in a blink of an eye. Just remember to let them know that the club that was bankrupt twice, kicked out of the competition, and had barely enough money to get through year after year for decades, not only survived but has thrived again to become current NRL premiers and Nines champions.

Good luck guys.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I have not posted on this site for quite a few years. After a very short period as a member of this placeI quickly discovered that no matter what circumstances prevail in regards to Souths, the majority of responses on here will be of the negative nature.
This Muzby character was the one I noticed most back then and nothing has changed. I do peruse this site from time to time, particularly after something major relating to Souths has occurred and the silence from characters like Muzby after our triumphs has been quite humorous to watch. I expect there would have been a thread on here relating to Russell Packer and the Dragons, and even though I could be wrong, I strongly suspect that the likes of Muzby and co. would not have displayed as much outrage or made as many posts as they have on here.

Souths Pride, Rabbits 20 and other Souths supporters, do yourselves a favour and join one of the two Souths sites where you will get difference of opinions but at least you will not be ridiculed simply for supporting our club. It is obvious that Souths Pride is not debating that both the players involved were numbskulls but rather pointing out a failing of the IU, yet no matter how much he tries to debate in a reasonable fashion, he is put down by a few sad individuals who really have a problem.

Anyway, If you choose to stay on here you will need to develop a thick skin because the moment something goes wrong at Souths, these vultures will be out in a blink of an eye. Just remember to let them know that the club that was bankrupt twice, kicked out of the competition, and had barely enough money to get through year after year for decades, not only survived but has thrived again to become current NRL premiers and Nines champions.

Good luck guys.

LOL@Souff$

I have not posted on this site for quite a few years. After a very short period as a member of this place I quickly discovered that no matter what circumstances prevail in regards to Souths, the majority of responses on here will be of the negative nature.

Good luck guys.

Correction. Southspride has done himself no favours over the previous incident involving a Souths player. If he, you or Rabbits20 can't take others suggesting their opinion is flawed, then go to your suggested Rabbit hole and delude yourselves all you like.
By the way Rabbit 20 dishes as much as he gets and seems big enough to stand up for himself without needing you to rescue him.

Bye bye, no loss

soc123_au

Staff member
When did Nemiwinks & Bunniesman have a baby? Surely Souffs_Pride is the result?

Souffs_Pride arguing integrity with Sharks fans, f**k me I have now seen it all.
Seymour sacked
Bird Sacked
Latu Sacked
Carney Sacked

The above players were all players sorely needed by the Sharks & they showed them the door. No f**king around waiting for sentencing by the courts. Bring the club into disrepute? Get the hell out. Canberra have done the same, again at great cost in player talent. I have massive respect for both those clubs for that reason.

Cant say the same at the bunnies. Self serving grubs. I am ashamed I marched to help get the merkins back in.

soc123_au

Staff member
I am talking Bunniesman circa 2011. New & Improved Goldenrod is a good bloke. For the most part.

Apparently the spiNRL are happy with the investigation.

This is the investigation that failed to uncover since November what the media did in a couple of days and an investigation they have been embarrassed into 'reopening'. Of course that's if you believe there was ever an investigation to begin with.

Meanwhile Manly say they signed Burgess on the basis the spiNRL assured them there was nothing to worry about. The bloke would be in jail if not for a wad of cash to the victim. Misleading one of its clubs while turning a blind eye to the actions of another eh. Nice work.

And then we come to Richardson. Boss of the club who either lied to the spiNRL about the extent of the issue or given a job by them at a time when they were helping cover up this matter.

No but really the NRL is doing a fine job.

kbw

Bench
Blah blah blah blah, souths are the pride of the league and its our right to be called the premiers every year, blah blah blah blah, why is everyone so unkind surely the whole world loves souths blah blah blah blah
Why don't you other halfwits here come over to one of the souths forums where everyone is right and we can all stroke our small IQ fueled egos
blah blah blah

oh now I get it .....

_snafu_

Immortal

Good luck guys.

Waaaaahhhhh Waaaaahhhhhhh

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

Good luck guys.

wow..

it's posts like these that make me think..

i think.. Am i a bad guy..?

i think.. Do my actions negatively impact others..?

i think.. Should i be nicer to my fellow man..?

i think.. Lol@souffs..

suck it up, princess..

AJB1102

First Grade
i think they just need to replace all the audio from the police tape with the song "glory glory to South Sydney"

I was thinking that bloke who does the songs like "That's In Queensland" to give the whole song a makeover to the tune of "Shame Shame On South Sydney."

Latest posts