What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race lines up NRL's quick men

Serc

First Grade
One good thing to come out of this could be that when people don't feel very satisfied by this years event it may help give the momentum to do a proper "fastest player in league" next year :)

Sleep

Juniors
Bolt is still racing but given his injury I doubt he'll be looking to go all out. I'd be very surprised if he runs a sub ten.

Serc

First Grade
Is Gordon even in it? Doubt the Titans would let him have a run in between week 1 and 2 of the finals...

Sleep

Juniors
It doesn't look like Gordon will be in it. Most of the spots are sewn up according to the paper today.

Inglis, Hayne, J Morris, Gardner and Barba are all definitely in.

Lachie Turner, Courtenay Dempsey and Matt Lewis (Union/AFL/Soccer) are all in too.

Uate, Merritt, Tahu and Inu are vying for the last two spots.

Piss weak field. Some guys are just :lol: worthy. I remember seeing Inu get smoked earlier this year.

Uate should of been one of the first picked.

macavity

Referee
It doesn't look like Gordon will be in it. Most of the spots are sewn up according to the paper today.

Inglis, Hayne, J Morris, Gardner and Barba are all definitely in.

Lachie Turner, Courtenay Dempsey and Matt Lewis (Union/AFL/Soccer) are all in too.

Uate, Merritt, Tahu and Inu are vying for the last two spots.

Piss weak field. Some guys are just :lol: worthy. I remember seeing Inu get smoked earlier this year.

Uate should of been one of the first picked.

Uate and Merritt should walk those last two spots in. Dunno if Aku is as fast as he used to be though, should be interesting.

slammingsam

Juniors
Inu is so slow its not funny. I honestly think there are some backrowers out there who could beat him. Merritt isnt even the quickest at Souths anymore..Talanoa has the jump on him.

Uate should have been first picked.

slammingsam

Juniors
Well its a farce now. Lets have the fastest man comp without Gordon in it.
Its just like the All Stars game..Finch getting brought in !