What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2024: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Animated Bird Chirping GIF | GIFDB.com

Knights v dogs tonight

Gazzamatta

Coach
Bring back the 6pm Friday game.

I am bored already.
Im doing my best KG.
I found El Janah last night. Didnt have any though. $6.65 for a small bucket of chips or snag roll elsewhere had me thinking decent food like El Janahs would probably require a second mortgage. Checked it out at half time in the 2s and it was deserted. Do they have another one over in the Toffs area?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Im doing my best KG.
I found El Janah last night. Didnt have any though. $6.65 for a small bucket of chips or snag roll elsewhere had me thinking decent food like El Janahs would probably require a second mortgage. Checked it out at half time in the 2s and it was deserted. Do they have another one over in the Toffs area?
No El jannah over there just party pies/sausage rolls at halftime and free piss 😉.

Right down your alley I reckon.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Hmmm … zero interest interest game ?
Fair enough it’s a very boring contest
Maybe people have for a life

hindy111

Post Whore
This is the issue with origin. You get 3 games of origin and how many ruined NRL games? I dislike origin cause of this.
The best players aren't playing for so many sides

hindy111

Post Whore
Excuse 1043

It's actually a general statement of what happens during the origin period.
I mean I guess you could disagree but that would be odd cause the statement is a fact not am excuse. The quality of NRL becomes a gimmick when sides have their best players missing imo.

hindy111

Post Whore
So your saying the comp isn't corrupted by origin.

It cost us a finals spot last year playing the warriors at Home with a RMC team for a dead rubber.

BA might still have a job if we had just won 1 more game last year and made the finals.

The quality of every NRL game over origin periods suffers to a degree. Obviosuly some more then others. Even the ones where players back up. And sides collect points they normally wouldn't based on it which effects ladder positions.
I can't think of any other professional sport in the world that would do the same.
Burton was 19th man and couldn't play. Ridiculous. Didn't we cop that with Gutherson?

King-Gutho94

Coach
The quality of every NRL game over origin periods suffers to a degree. Obviosuly some more then others. Even the ones where players back up. And sides collect points they normally wouldn't based on it which effects ladder positions.
I can't think of any other professional sport in the world that would do the same.
Burton was 19th man and couldn't play. Ridiculous. Didn't we cop that with Gutherson?
Gutho was never 18th man but we lost him last year for a dead rubber that Freddy used him for 3 mins.

Leaves a sour taste in the mouth that game against Warriors started our downfall last year from memory.

But more importantly meant we wasted a home game during origin when we lost 3 crucial players against a team at Full-Strength side.

Like for example if the game was in Auckland it would be have been easier to cop with our strong record at commbank that we could have used that extra home game at backend post origin.

We had 3 games last year in the weekend before origin. Only side that copped that.