What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 2023: Non Parra games

JokerEel

Coach
Titans is a four point game!

But nah, I meant on wins and PD, points aren't all that meaningful on account of the uneven distribution of byes.

We should have had 4 points from beating the Tits this year.

I don't think we need to worry the Sharks won't make the 8.!

They won't beat the Panthers/South's/Cowboys/Raiders

They have Manly/Titans/Knights as possible wins. Which I think they will win 2 out of the 3.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The irony and the best thing about Webster turning around a perennial basketcase like the warriors is that the Tigers and Bulldogs both just sat there and ignored him last year.

Gus was too busy looking at the other Penrith assistant Ciraldo who has hailed as the next big thing. Gus looked like a genius for getting the supposed best assistant in the game.

While the Tigers knowing Webster was in there system previously ignored him and listen to Buzz Rothfield to appoint a dream team of Sheens/Benji who are now at war with Pascoe and Hagipantelis less then 12 months in.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Great result for the Warriors, and good to see the Sharks go down well.

Now if only the Dolphins can snag a last minute comeback over Penrith...

the phantom menace

First Grade
And... that wasn't to be.

So win tonight and we're back in the 8 (7th on points differential). Lose and we're equal 9th with two teams a further point behind, and another two teams only 2 points behind us.