What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17 2024: 530pm Eels v Knights GAME DAY THREAD @ MJ Stadium June 29th

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Brad Arthur should be so proud of this team he has built. It is the perfect reflection of him.

As dumb as dogshit, f**k I hope he stays in the NRL to coach another team. He will be found out at the dopey selfish fraud he really is.

And I’m sorry I don’t see it with Boods, he is small and his service is bog average.

Chipmunk

Coach
RCG missed 7 tackles. He’s been so shit.
To be fair to him, in the begining he was getting off the line quickly, but his team mates weren't coming with him, and he was left isolated.

We're also asking him to play too many minutes. Anything more than 50 minutes for a middle like him and we're just admitting to ourselves that we have major squad issues.

Parra Pride

Referee
Still can't see all this Blaize loving. Definitely not all his fault tonight but maybe I need glasses.
He's doing fine for a nineteen year old in his first year of first grade. He will improve, the only real issue is that his merkin of a manager is trying to fleece us and commentary is on board jerking the kid off to talk him up.

Latest posts