What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17 2024: 530pm Eels v Knights GAME DAY THREAD @ MJ Stadium June 29th

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
I don't know, but I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, Barret is the problem for the lack of intensity since his arrival. His laidback nature is rubbing off on the players.

The next coach needs to be a hothead that won't miss with these soft cock players

TheCrowe

Juniors
Absolutely zero. The amount of wind blown up this kid's arse is astonishing. I couldn't care if he leaves.
I was thinking that if he has serious pace its a valuable asset and all other aspects of his game can be worked on.
Without pace what position is he suited to? To me those 2 chases suggests we do not go all out to keep him.
He should go back to reserve grade.
We should have a look at someone like Connor Votano instead.
I think his manager has done him a disservice putting him in the spotlight too early.

eel01s

Bench
The Eels know how to disappoint.

Not many players that I think are must keeps going forward:

Moses
Brown
Cartwright

Hopgood I think has been just ok but I will give him a pass purely because I don't know how long he was playing injured.

Everyone else I couldn't care if they left. Many HAVE to be moved on.

We tend to overrate our players. Blaize, Penisini, Paulo, Matterson. Will was terrible tonight. His defence has fallen off a cliff, and he keeps running diagonally to the sideline.

On the video ref, WTF is going on? You can't tell me Sivo didn't score, and what about the "knock on" call against Sivo in the corner???

JokerEel

Coach
I was thinking that if he has serious pace its a valuable asset and all other aspects of his game can be worked on.
Without pace what position is he suited to? To me those 2 chases suggests we do not go all out to keep him.
He should go back to reserve grade.
We should have a look at someone like Connor Votano instead.
I think his manager has done him a disservice putting him in the spotlight too early.

Yep if he was a tad faster he gets 1 or 2 more tries..

There is nothing stopping him working on his speed over the off-season..

There will be a few sprint coaches free after the Olympics have finished!

hindy111

Post Whore
Penisini has to be dropped. I couldn’t be more off him. @Avenger can we please add him to the shit list. He has been terrible all year.

Pensini is a great player in my eyes and is just playing in a sbit side. He is still 21. Give him u till he is 23 and he will shine.
Sides f**ked. Guths cooked, forwards are done wingers are slow.

Latest posts