What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 25 Team List vs Sea Eagles

Soto

Bench
I’d love to see Teps stats..........

And sometimes it’s not just about stats, I remember when Brian Smith plucked Hindy from Reserve grade his form wasn’t that great but he knew he was special and was capable of much more than what he was showing. He killed it in his first game and never looked back.
Bingo

Gronk

Staff member

And sometimes it’s not just about stats, I remember when Brian Smith plucked Hindy from Reserve grade his form wasn’t that great but he knew he was special and was capable of much more than what he was showing. He killed it in his first game and never looked back.

Yeah and how many other merkins have made their debut only never to be seen again. For every Hindmarsh there is a Rory O'Brien.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

And his stats are crap!!

And I wouldn’t have him in the team either, I wouId have Mannah in the team.

And it wouId be interesting to know why Moeroa is in the team over others from the BA and co, however there is probably some good reasons why they are not, rather then just BA is f**ken shit, the club is f**ken shit......

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah and how many other merkins have made their debut only never to be seen again. For every Hindmarsh there is a Rory O'Brien.
When was Rory O’Brien as nightly as rated as Stefano??? Did he ever get MOTM in an under 18 Origin game?? Was he picked in U20’s Origin?? This bloke is meant to be the next big hope. Or is he just another overrated Eels junior?? Compare apples to apples hey???

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And his stats are crap!!

And I wouldn’t have him in the team either, I wouId have Mannah in the team.

And it wouId be interesting to know why Moeroa is in the team over others from the BA and co, however there is probably some good reasons why they are not, rather then just BA is f**ken shit, the club is f**ken shit......
Take a deep breath mate, it’s ok. It’s just an Internet forum where people give their opinions. No point wetting yourself because someone doesn’t agree with you.

Gronk

Staff member
When was Rory O’Brien as nightly as rated as Stefano??? Did he ever get MOTM in an under 18 Origin game?? Was he picked in U20’s Origin?? This bloke is meant to be the next big hope. Or is he just another overrated Eels junior?? Compare apples to apples hey???

I think I can speak for all of us here and say that it's good to have the old tin foil hat @hineyrulz back.

giphy.gif

84 Baby

Referee
Take a deep breath mate, it’s ok. It’s just an Internet forum where people give their opinions. No point wetting yourself because someone doesn’t agree with you.
LMFAO

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He is calmly expressing his opinion in an open and honest way...no fence sitting, no agreeing with the masses for the sake of it. We don't all have to agree. Otherwise this would be extremely boring. We all love the Eels but some of us can see room for improvement. Others can't
You don't need to go in to bat for him mate. He knows that I support a lot of what he says. Even if he is a lime scooter riding merkin.

I dont think anyone has suggested that the eels shouldn't improve. They just have different ideas on how (and how quickly) it can be done.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
TBF to you, you’re one of the few posters I reckon who would have done those posts intentionally
Who me?? Never?? I mean everything I say and I say everything I mean.

It is hilarious how quickly people go in to deflect mode for BA though. Always get a chuckle.

Last edited:

Latest posts