What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 25 Team List vs Sea Eagles

hindy111

Post Whore
What’s everyone opinion of Marata Niukore? And how he has been going / developing?

Seems a simple type of player. Not much footwork. Just runs hard into the defense and quite mobile. Unsure if he will get any better strength wise.
To play wide needs to develop and offload and some footwork.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm sure if Stefano doesn't get a run next year he might be upset. Especialy if he is dominating NSW cup.
But I highly doubt this season he would care. Especially after a long injury to start the season. Kafusi might be more dissapointed he wasn't able to make to step up. I think both will climb the pecking order next season. Most likely they'd be first 2 in if injuries or poor form from other. Or their forms too good to hold out.

Bazal

Post Whore
When was Rory O’Brien as nightly as rated as Stefano??? Did he ever get MOTM in an under 18 Origin game?? Was he picked in U20’s Origin?? This bloke is meant to be the next big hope. Or is he just another overrated Eels junior?? Compare apples to apples hey???

Rory O'Brien was a Dragons junior.

If you're gonna wet your pants at least get it f**ken right f**ken! That or be 33 mangoes deep

Bazal

Post Whore
It was Gronk suggesting he was an Eels junior, not Hiney.. Hiney just asked if the bloke was as highly rated as Stefano or if he ever won a man of the match in U20s origin? He didn't get anything wrong

I feel you've missed the spirit of the post, NoiseMunk

Latest posts