What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 25 Team List vs Sea Eagles

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Look out it’s the Law!! Sheriff 1 and Sheriff 2, don’t you dare question anything the club does!!!

Wonder if the club pays them for every glassfullofshit post they make.
They are making far more sense than you at the moment. I think you often make some good points about how shit the club is and I agree with them. This isn't one of those moments.

Have a look at what you are legitimately blowing up about. It's lunacy man!

JokerEel

Coach
@hineyrulz #commonsense #logic #howdareyoudisagree

Commonsense?

what-you-talkin-bout-willis-imgtlup-com-gary-coleman-imgflip-54343756.png

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
They are making far more sense than you at the moment. I think you often make some good points about how shit the club is and I agree with them. This isn't one of those moments.

At least he hangs around for the fight.

Soto

Bench

He is calmly expressing his opinion in an open and honest way...no fence sitting, no agreeing with the masses for the sake of it. We don't all have to agree. Otherwise this would be extremely boring. We all love the Eels but some of us can see room for improvement. Others can't

Incorrect

Coach
I may be wrong, (it would be rare), but at time of scheduling these two clubs were the bottom 2 in 2018, with most predicting they would miss the top 8 this year.
I keep seeing comments in the past few weeks posted all over League Unlimited by people saying "Why the f**k is channel 9 showing [insert Team A v Team B] game instead of showing [insert Team C v Team D]??? FFS the NRL and Channel 9 are off their heads!!!"

I'm not sure if they're taking the piss but I think most genuinely seem to think we're still operating under the old system where channel 9 and the NRL used to only release rounds 5 or 6 weeks in advance.... It hasn't been the case for a few years now. I mean people are bitching about this Sunday's 4pm game and saying it should have been Tigers v Sharks (which is the 2pm game) instead of Panfer's v Knights which is ostensibly a dead rubber now... And the answer is, when the draw was locked in, a lot of people thought Panfers would be a top 4 side in 2019 with Supercoach Cleary coming back, and the Knights with Ponga, Klemmer and Co were ready to challenge too... Conversely, when the draw was done Cleary had walked out on the Tigers and on paper were looking like spoon candidates....

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Will Stefo has played 13 nsw cup games this year:

- he has only made more then 100m 4 times
- his last 5 games he has missed 5, 3, 2, 1, 0 tackles per game.
- he is averaging 92.7 m per game
- he is averaging 27.62 tackles per game at 92.2 competition rate.
- averages 35 PCM
- averages 1.6 TB per game

https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cup/wentworthville-magpies/stefano-utoikamanu/

Considering Stefo is only 19, the stats are pretty solid however they are not exactly that impressive that it’s making him be a “must pick” for another NRL start. Additionally those stats are also against reserve grade quality opposition.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Eels but some of us can see room for improvement. Others can't
No, that's wrong. We can all see room for improvement. I've never even seen the young fella play apart from a few highlights. Therefore I'm not going to get all hot under the collar when the coach doesn't pick him.
Anyway, when was the last time we lost a player who really kicked on? Our track record is that we are managing to keep the right ones more often than not.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Mate I never make sense, most stuff I post is absolute plop but it doesn’t stop me plopping it up in here. I’m the BA of the Eels forum.

- averages 35 PCM

https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cup/wentworthville-magpies/stefano-utoikamanu/

Considering Stefo is only 19, the stats are pretty solid however they are not exactly that impressive that it’s making him be a “must pick” for another NRL start. Additionally those stats are also against reserve grade quality opposition.
I just had a look at Mannah's Wenty stats and they're a lot better than Utoikamanu's. In fact he could be the form player of the competition. Deserves a spot in our side.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

- averages 35 PCM

I’d love to see Teps stats..........

And sometimes it’s not just about stats, I remember when Brian Smith plucked Hindy from Reserve grade his form wasn’t that great but he knew he was special and was capable of much more than what he was showing. He killed it in his first game and never looked back.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I just had a look at Mannah's Wenty stats and they're a lot better than Utoikamanu's. In fact he could be the form player of the competition. Deserves a spot in our side.

Yeah it’s interesting that he hasn’t got a start since his early dropping (and I didn’t think his form was that bad in the first place)

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah it’s interesting that he hasn’t got a start since his early dropping (and I didn’t think his form was that bad in the first place)
Have to believe its a lot more than his form and if so thats pretty ordinary. We just want the best and in form players to play NRL. Got nothing to do with sentiment.

Latest posts