What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Rickyless Raiders

redv13

Bench
After reading this…I thought that you’re probably a negative person…then I realised you’re a St George supporter and you’re actually a realist…so please carry on (P.S. I too think we will probably lose all our remaining games)
I’m definitely a glass half full man but my Saints glass has holes in it at the moment.

GC will be too speedy around the ruck with Brimson and Campbell ripping us a new one.

The tigers will find a way to try and avoid the wooden spoon and scratch out the ugliest of wins for 2022 and no need to comment re the game vs the Broncos. That’s how I see it at the moment

jeffdragon

Bench
I’m definitely a glass half full man but my Saints glass has holes in it at the moment.

GC will be too speedy around the ruck with Brimson and Campbell ripping us a new one.

The tigers will find a way to try and avoid the wooden spoon and scratch out the ugliest of wins for 2022 and no need to comment re the game vs the Broncos. That’s how I see it at the moment
I can't see us winning any.
Every dragons player is slow to play the ball.
Even the titans are quicker.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade

I hear ya mate. We are rubbish. And we’ve been like this for 11 years. And this lot does nothing to address the situation. Just year after year of mediocrity.

redv13

Bench
Agreed re Hook's delusion. It's all nice and good to say he thinks our effort is great but our effort + choices/decisions aren't making the grade at NRL level, pure and simple.
Yep stock standard press conference. Effort blah blah blah. Canberra is a good side!!!
No they f**king aren’t Hook. They are rubbish like we are and that’s why they are on the outside looking in scrapping away to possibly make the finals. I bloody hate this shit, week after week, season after season.
Start of the game was bloody woeful.
Start of the 2nd half was woeful and always seems to be. I f**king give up with this bloke. Clear the schedule for September which unfortunately has become normal over the last 4 years

qld redvee

Juniors
need the help of my esteemed forum friends ....Why did Fui not get even a minute on the field ???? according to Nrl he got NO minutes.. Now I only saw glimpses of the game and surely having a fresh player to bring on to even slot into the centres to rest mbye would have helped the team .. We are "fighting " for the semis and dont play our full squad -- absolutely ludicrous .. What is hooks reasoning behind this . Another year gone , no bbq gate to blame on this year with technically a better squad in hooks eyes . Sack him on octber 31 install flanno on 2 years with club option for 3rd BUT with KPI's to keep everyone happy . Throw the bank at browny to come back for pathways and junior development and get some decent cattle .............

jeffdragon

Bench
Yep stock standard press conference. Effort blah blah blah. Canberra is a good side!!!
No they f**king aren’t Hook. They are rubbish like we are and that’s why they are on the outside looking in scrapping away to possibly make the finals. I bloody hate this shit, week after week, season after season.
Start of the game was bloody woeful.
Start of the 2nd half was woeful and always seems to be. I f**king give up with this bloke. Clear the schedule for September which unfortunately has become normal over the last 4 years
It's sucks big time.
Raiders are shit,we just gave them victory.
Wingerr who slips over.
Million dollar Ben charge down.
Moga staring at the winger try.

Dragon David

First Grade
need the help of my esteemed forum friends ....Why did Fui not get even a minute on the field ???? according to Nrl he got NO minutes.. Now I only saw glimpses of the game and surely having a fresh player to bring on to even slot into the centres to rest mbye would have helped the team .. We are "fighting " for the semis and dont play our full squad -- absolutely ludicrous .. What is hooks reasoning behind this . Another year gone , no bbq gate to blame on this year with technically a better squad in hooks eyes . Sack him on octber 31 install flanno on 2 years with club option for 3rd BUT with KPI's to keep everyone happy . Throw the bank at browny to come back for pathways and junior development and get some decent cattle .............
Yes, why didn't Fui get a run? Did Hook forget about him?

carltonsouth79

First Grade
I’ll be interested to see what team he names for next week. Will he give more fringe/ developing players a run like Sloan, Bud and Hunt or play the loyalty card giving the old stagers a farewell in first grade. I’m thinking the latter. Also be interested to see if Woods has played enough games to exercise his option to stay another year

hewi

Bench
I’ll be interested to see what team he names for next week. Will he give more fringe/ developing players a run like Sloan, Bud and Hunt or play the loyalty card giving the old stagers a farewell in first grade. I’m thinking the latter. Also be interested to see if Woods has played enough games to exercise his option to stay another year

The way he has played and keeps getting picked you can’t help but think Hook is his manager. Should have been banished weeks ago.

Latest posts