What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Canberra

MugaB

Coach
Peach in place of Salmon and just throw it around. Our defence will do the rest
Sorrenson making his mark out there on the edge!!
Hoskings doing well too, i think we have a pretty good backrow at the moment, add in martin and we'll be hurting alot of sides

Pjf04b

Juniors
I am getting sick and tired of the double standard in refereeing against Penrith. Canberra have given away 5 penalties and 3 restarts all for ruck infringements and yet not even a warning, while Penrith have 2 x inside 10 restarts, 1 for a ruck infringement and 3 penalties and have a player in the bin.
They are being reffed to a different standard to the rest and it is becoming more and more obvious!

Iamback

Coach
Sorrenson making his mark out there on the edge!!
Hoskings doing well too, i think we have a pretty good backrow at the moment, add in martin and we'll be hurting alot of sides

Both sides in attack the backrowers are standing wider and centres hitting it at speed. That could be effective with more time together