What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Canberra

mxlegend99

Referee
After trials it was clear Hoskings should have been ahead of Garner. I called it then and haven't rated Garner for even a second here. Surely everyone can now see Garner is not near our best 17.

Also. Peachey is a better 9 than Kenny. Our starting 9 is our 3rd best hooker if he's lucky.

Highlight though was the weak gutted dog scoring the try to crack 50. That had to hurt Ricky

After trials it was clear Hoskings should have been ahead of Garner. I called it then and haven't rated Garner for even a second here. Surely everyone can now see Garner is not near our best 17.

Also. Peachey is a better 9 than Kenny. Our starting 9 is our 3rd best hooker if he's lucky.

Highlight though was the weak gutted dog scoring the try to crack 50. That had to hurt Ricky
I’m not sure Peachy was great at 9; still a position where we can get a lot of improvement.

I wonder what Ricky would say? Sounds like a great match.