What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Canberra

MugaB

Coach
I am getting sick and tired of the double standard in refereeing against Penrith. Canberra have given away 5 penalties and 3 restarts all for ruck infringements and yet not even a warning, while Penrith have 2 x inside 10 restarts, 1 for a ruck infringement and 3 penalties and have a player in the bin.
They are being reffed to a different standard to the rest and it is becoming more and more obvious!
Whilst i agree, i dont care, if you're given me 50 point wins, you can referee however the f**k you want

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Great to see the Peach get a try almost with his first touch. The watermelon grin on his face was a sight to behold.

Suniva is a talent.

Hoskings will keep Garner out of the NRL side.

If Fish has an injury (looks likely) Lindsay Smith did all the right things. '

Leota played like a demented dog. 161 meters, with 15 carries.

But best of all was Salmon's try to take the score over 50.

Great to see this happen on Yeo's 200th game.

MugaB

Coach
Great to see the Peach get a try almost with his first touch. The watermelon grin on his face was a sight to behold.

Suniva is a talent.

Hoskings will keep Garner out of the NRL side.

If Fish has an injury (looks likely) Lindsay Smith did all the right things. '

Leota played like a demented dog. 161 meters, with 15 carries.

But best of all was Salmon's try to take the score over 50.

Great to see this happen on Yeo's 200th game.
Leota went into beast mode aswell...
Demented dog Aka WEAK GUTTERED DAWG

hindy111

Post Whore
Who played well?
I missed the game. Jfh injured? Crighton didn't make many meters.
Raiders did have a heap out. But yes they seem shot.

martielang

Bench
After trials it was clear Hoskings should have been ahead of Garner. I called it then and haven't rated Garner for even a second here. Surely everyone can now see Garner is not near our best 17.

Also. Peachey is a better 9 than Kenny. Our starting 9 is our 3rd best hooker if he's lucky.

Highlight though was the weak gutted dog scoring the try to crack 50. That had to hurt Ricky

Hoskings has been an absolute weapon since he came in, his spot to lose. But the narrative that Garner hasn’t shown glimpses is just bullshit really. Garner will still play a large part this year, was excellent against South’s and then injured the game after. For whatever reason he was judged before he even touched a footy for us.

Fangs

Coach
It appears all attack needed was a good hit-up against a bum team.

That was our game to blow out the cobwebs. I expected more fight from the Raiders but not to be.

Cleary playing both sides of the ruck really helped tonight.

Bob

Juniors
Just finished watching the game and what struck me is Kenny is a shyte hooker, when the ball is played he stands up prior to his passing the ball taking time from Nathan and Yeo, boy I miss Api, we need to fast track Sommerton or look at converting Cogger, I love The way Soni Luke plays but I’m concerned about his longevity as an NRL player, if we can do that I think we can go very close to another Grand Final, we won’t with Kenny, not his fault he’s just not up with the top class hookers

Latest posts