What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Souths

Girds89

Bench
He is a backrower though, it's not manufacturing anything
No he isn't.

Even in the last year in cup before nrl he primarily played centre with tiny on a wing.. when they had injuries etc he'd occasionally move in.

He's played way more centre than 2nd row. So yes you'd be trying to turn him into one.

Girds89

Bench
There are plenty of small players that do the middle role well...

But right now we have smallish 2nd rowers who are all similar.... Kenny plays prop...

Moving a 93kg tago there isn't what we need atm.

We actually need the opposite for a bit of variety in our pack.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hello Fellow Panthers Supporters,

It's become apparent to me that even though we get every 50/50 call go our way its not enough for us to win anymore without ex- Souths player Api Koroisau.

I think as supporters we need to all write letters to the NRL about how bullshit this competition is. I mean seriously how could the ref let Latrell Mitchell run over all our players like that?

Our best option moving forward is to probably sign Luke Brooks on a 10 year deal to get our attack moving again since Stephen Crichton is leaving soon.

Worrying times ahead.

#pantherpride

It's become apparent to me that even though we get every 50/50 call go our way its not enough for us to win anymore without ex- Souths player Api Koroisau.

I think as supporters we need to all write letters to the NRL about how bullshit this competition is. I mean seriously how could the ref let Latrell Mitchell run over all our players like that?

Our best option moving forward is to probably sign Luke Brooks on a 10 year deal to get our attack moving again since Stephen Crichton is leaving soon.

Worrying times ahead.

#pantherpride
You're on the wrong site

Murraymob1

Juniors

Worrying times ahead.

#pantherprideMaybe you should get brooks since your current players can’t win a grand final

Iamback

Coach
Yep I don’t think there are size requirements really these days. You certainly don’t need to be 6 foot 2 plus and over 100kgs to play in the pack it just comes down to the individual and if they can do the job. You’ve just mentioned 3 very good nrl forwards who are similar in height and weight to Tago and all 3 make a living playing in the middle each week. The question for Penrith is what’s best for the team and for tago. Right now I like him where he is but not because I think he can’t handle a shift to the pack, I just think he’s going well right now and we have other options on the edges.

We need to get the 1st choice backrow on the field 1st. We haven't been able to assess the side but Cole in centres would offer plenty

Iamback

Coach
No he isn't.

Even in the last year in cup before nrl he primarily played centre with tiny on a wing.. when they had injuries etc he'd occasionally move in.

He's played way more centre than 2nd row. So yes you'd be trying to turn him into one.

Yet he came into NRL playing in the backrow

Worrying times ahead.

#pantherpride
Well played Sir; you have been waiting a long, long, long time to be able to post this, so enjoy your victory!