What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 3

HBK619

Juniors
You're one of the devs?

Have you guys implemented a proper lobby system in for online play? I play Career over PSN with my mate and I literally have to call him while I'm looking at the team lineup to discuss our side because there's no lobby system in game.
Yes to your first question.

We're in the midst of creating the entire online system, so if you can properly define what your issue is with it (time? Not easy enough to change lineups? etc) then I can look at what we'll be able to implement.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE 3 ANNOUNCED

RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE 3 ANNOUNCED SYDNEY, Australia – 22nd December 2014: Tru Blu Entertainment announced today that they have engaged Big Ant Studios to develop Rugby League Live 3 which will be released in 2015 on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®4, Xbox One® and Steam.

“We have been listening to the fans and believe that Rugby League Live 3 will deliver them the ultimate video game experience of the Greatest Game of All, Rugby League.” said Managing Director, Sebastian Giompaolo, “Big Ant Studios have developed an outstanding game and I am really excited about what they have been able to achieve on this next generation of consoles.”

“The NRL are proud to be again associated with Tru Blu Entertainment in bringing to market the most anticipated Rugby League video game to date.” Said Paul Kind, NRL Head of Commercial “Rugby League Live 3 introduces many elements of Rugby League never before seen in an NRL video game. It is indeed a must-have for any footy fan!”

The Rugby League Live 3 – FanHub, an integral part of the game, is available now as a free download from Steam, so the community can get started in unleashing their creativity. http://store.steampowered.com/app/312930

Rugby League Live 3 includes the following features and more!

• Improved Career mode and Be A Pro - take a Forward or a Back through the ranks of a U20 team into a full professional squad

• Vastly improved Instant Replay System including super slow-mo and user defined camera placement – get right into the action!

• Enhanced online play including filtering by locality and Online Tournaments

• Dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system giving dusk to night progress and mid game rain

• All 2014/2015 rule changes, updates to current 2015 rosters and team uniforms.

• Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more

• New Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.

• FanHub Player Sharing – create your own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms.

• Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders and use the new dynamic Struggle and Drag system to burst over the line to score or alternatively drag them into touch!

http://www.trublu.com.au/newsite/infopages.php?pagerequest=rll3press

Rhyno

First Grade
Be a pro is gonna suck.I'd rather control the 17 players instead of 1 player

Frederick

Staff member
Is Todd carney in the game? If he is, is his post try celebration him drinking his own piss?

Also, if the game really is true to life, when you coach as Nathan brown is there a button combo you can mash to slap players in the face?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Yes to your first question.

We're in the midst of creating the entire online system, so if you can properly define what your issue is with it (time? Not easy enough to change lineups? etc) then I can look at what we'll be able to implement.

It's pretty simple, just allow for team adjustments and micro management from the lobby screen, to allow any players involved in the game to change settings as they wish.

Parra Pride

Coach
Can we make the players get drunk and do silly things...if not don't bother.

NBA's MyCareer has moments where your player does something stupid off the court that your coach and the in game social media all react to in someway. May be a little bit down the road as far as seeing it in a League game goes, but it's certainly not impossible to implement.

Ladmate

Bench
I've gone through the BETA and pulled out the features within the FanHub release for those who haven't downloaded it. The player creator tools are massive... it seems they have focused on the ability to edit pretty much everything. This points to career mode transfer system being fixed and being more flexible.

44 Stadiums listed within the demo, 10 more than Rugby League Live 2

http://wp.me/p2XWQ7-bL

Those ratings look f**king awful. Hard to justify buying this if it requires hours of editing.

redvscotty

First Grade
This is awesome news! Went to DL the fanhub but I'll have to wait until I get back home from holidays!

Parra Pride

Coach
Thankfully, you can do that too.

Yay, diversity!

You mean to tell me that this game isn't completely tailored towards my own preferences, and there will be other modes available for other people? Consider my pre-order cancelled.

Someone

Bench
It's pretty simple, just allow for team adjustments and micro management from the lobby screen, to allow any players involved in the game to change settings as they wish.

wouldn't it make sense to pick and edit your team; then search for an opponent?