What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad Changes for 07

CJKnight

Juniors
What about Jesse Royal? Isn't he a reasonable prop replacement. We didn't buy him from Penrith for nothing. Just an inquiry as I haven't see him play myself...

antbytes

Juniors
Sir Knight82 said:
Definately gone.

You know something ?
Misspelt words annoy the hell out of me, I know that sounds weird to everyone else but "What is normal ?"

Could you please correct the spelling of definitely to be correct ?

Burwood

Bench
antbytes said:
You know something ?
Misspelt words annoy the hell out of me, I know that sounds weird to everyone else but "What is normal ?"

This coming from a guy who places a space between the last letter in a sentence and the punctuation mark. Seriously, what is the go with that?

Johns Magic

Referee
antbytes said:
You know something ?

:lol:

You'll live mate, I guarantee it.

Burwood

Bench
Steve Turner has turned his back on the Titans and will be staying at Melbourne next year, so they will be looking for a fullback/winger to sign. With Seage rumoured to be heading home North of the border next year I would not be at all surprised if he was now offered a contract. He deserves another shot in the NRL so I hope he gets it.

CJKnight

Juniors
Seage IS injury-prone that is his only downfall. If he put in a quality offseason to get his body in better condition he might be worth a 1st grade spot again. He might want to work on some extra speed as well.

But he has a big heart and plays well for a young bloke. I would have had him playing 1st grade as soon as he was back from injury. But Super Coach thought it best to keep him in PL until Thiaday came back.

roopy

Referee
Seage will be 27 next year - so not exactly young.

He apparently went years without injury in the Qld. Cup - so he has been really unlucky in his time with us.

All he wants is enough to be a pro footballer - so we could sign him for 40k maybe - and a genuine firstgrader for 40k is worth it for sure.

CJKnight

Juniors
I agree Roopy.

I didn't realize he was that old. I had heard he was 24.

If we can secure him as our 1st grade Fullback we will be a might safer under the high ball.

Thiaday is destined for 5/8 IMO. He just needs some opportunities to work on his kicking game to support Mullen (I am speaking post-Johns).

keeney

First Grade
Seage is a very good player considering how little time he has in first grade. Considering the hacks we've had in our backline over the years its such a shame.

CJKnight

Juniors
Seage was just starting to find some nice form before his injury as well. Score tries as well as save them under the high ball. Thiaday is simply not a player designed to take the pressure of the high ball. But Thiaday almost plays 5/8 in attack now.

Latest posts