What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2024 - I've gone off early

Quigs

Immortal
Who in this motley crew is actually leading this supercoach shit.

Maybe a thing like the NRL ladder so we know who to ridicule.

R-15-3

Bench
Still carrying $950k I keep using trades on cash cows and now it’s getting closer to SOO I’m tentative trading up for them to miss heaps of footy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Still carrying $950k I keep using trades on cash cows and now it’s getting closer to SOO I’m tentative trading up for them to miss heaps of footy.
Same, same. Same but different. I've been using trades to get chronically injured players out. Ive had Piakura and Mapalangi just sitting around so decided to ditch them. Put Burbo into Mapalangi spot and brough n a cheapie 2RF, Chan. I also blew a boost. Ditched Pissflap jar for the Galvaniser.

I'm not travelling as well for cash as you. $470,600 is my bank.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I have $960 in bank lol
Buy wisely then. LOL

My team value at the moment is $12,998,300. That's only an overall increase of $1,348,300 so far. Pretty average actually but still have a number of cash cows scoring well. Blokes like Schiller, Iro, Strange, Willison, Pearce-Paul (+179,000 ATM), Bostock and Tuala. So the money will be there for after origin.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Buy wisely then. LOL

My team value at the moment is $12,998,300. That's only an overall increase of $1,348,300 so far. Pretty average actually but still have a number of cash cows scoring well. Blokes like Schiller, Iro, Strange, Willison, Pearce-Paul (+179,000 ATM), Bostock and Tuala. So the money will be there for after origin.
I should have called myself Manchester City the game may have given me a billion dollars lol

Frenzy.

Immortal
Win in Draft and Win in classic despite second guessing myself with C in Classic again

I changed Nicho to DCE at the 11th hour as DCE should probably have scored more versus the Titans. He didn't. However Nicho finally produces in SC terms and gets a 133 FFS. Lucky my opp had Pongy as skipper as he didn't reach the finish line again.

Chimp

Bench
1242 this week - my highest ever score. Could have added another 90 points if I could ever get my captain pick right - should have had Nicho, but took Turbo instead.

Chimp

Bench
So, for the first time ever, I think this week I will be the time where I use zero trades (other than when I’ve run out of trades).

This weeks dilemma (other than my usual Captains pick drama), I’ve had Shiller and Strange as 2 of my 4 reserves, but have got Luke Brooks and Jye Gray that were not used in my team this week. My gut feel is we’re going to smash the Raiders this week, so dump the Raiders guys - but then I do like having the Sharks opposition in the team, just so if we play like busteds, I’ve got the consolation that my SuperCoach players might score well.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah I think that's right. Fizzgig will know if he pops in.

BTW

I'm stealing your idea of playing all my Raiders this week. Insurance. All my Sharks and all my Raiders

I have Schiller, Strange, Smithies and Levi. Some will be reserves. I don't like to carry to many Sharks but have brought 2 in this week and will go with Nicho, Iro, Ronnie and Tinkerbell

Frenzy.

Immortal
Bugger.

Just went to sort byes, injuries etc for my Draft side and low and behold I have young Tricky. Also have Ezra out injured. Have to go to the well and see which 5/8s are left.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Bugger.

Just went to sort byes, injuries etc for my Draft side and low and behold I have young Tricky. Also have Ezra out injured. Have to go to the well and see which 5/8s are left.
A player with the initials MP may give you some value...

Frenzy.

Immortal
A player with the initials MP may give you some value...
Hi BB. Yep thanks that's who I ended up grabbing if you mean Max Plath. Will get subbed at some time probably as he's a DPP and will play lock but he usually breaks even I see.

Nothing much else