What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Broncos

Meth

Staff member
Same team, I'd imagine. But there's a few to watch- Niukore, Curran, SJ again. Will we be able to field the same 17?

Leber

Bench
Yeah fully fit, You would have the same team. Any changes will depend on who is injured or not.

ozenzud

Juniors
Niukore was going very good till he was injured on Saturday. His runs angle back in to the centre were carving the Newcastle defence. As people mentioned on the 3,2,1, Ford was doing the same on the other side.

Broncos different team and a bigger, better pack. But hopefully same team. Warriors arn't big but.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Gee I hope you can give them a flogging !! Don’t see it happening but it would be awesome

Haven’t been a fan of Walsh since he used the family excuse to get out of the Warriors, which only came about after he couldn’t keep his fly zipped up, and this love in this week about how he turned down so much money from the Dolphins, behind the scenes we all know Brisbane will be giving him extras

Last edited:

hitro

Juniors
No changes except Ale out for Leiataua at 22, maybe one of the centres is a bit hurt??? The teams look pretty matched man for man, going to be exciting

nswarrior

Juniors
If there are no injuries then I assume the same 17 as last weekend.

I wonder though why Volkman isn’t on the extended bench. Is he on the outer?

No changes except Ale out for Leiataua at 22, maybe one of the centres is a bit hurt??? The teams look pretty matched man for man, going to be exciting
We need them to have an off night and we need to be near perfect. They have more speed and a bigger forward pack and bench.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Something I'm struggling to get my head around is Bayley Sironen. He's been in our best 17 for these big finals games, which suggests Webster rates him. But he's been released, seemingly at this stage without a club. And we haven't signed any back rowers, even if there might be promising juniors coming through.

Not a big issue, just curious to me with a guy a lot of people here wouldn't have in the side, Webster does for his crucial games but doesn't want him past the finals (especially given I imagine he's not demanding too much coin)

nswarrior

Juniors
Something I'm struggling to get my head around is Bayley Sironen. He's been in our best 17 for these big finals games, which suggests Webster rates him. But he's been released, seemingly at this stage without a club. And we haven't signed any back rowers, even if there might be promising juniors coming through.

Not a big issue, just curious to me with a guy a lot of people here wouldn't have in the side, Webster does for his crucial games but doesn't want him past the finals (especially given I imagine he's not demanding too much coin)
Good question. One thing I have noticed is Webster values experience and introduces new players to the team slowly