What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Rd 13 - Warriors v Broncos

Montoya scores!!!
Pompey with a shirt grab.
Shit shit shit
f**ken idiot.
No try. Shoot Pompey now, no need at all.
Fair call.

vvvrulz

Coach
Wtf was Pompey doing!
Stoked we gave it everything, could have easily put our heads down with 10 to go.

GoSouths

Juniors
Pompey making a meathead decision in the heat of battle. what a surprise. I rest my case. Should have been shipped off to SL years ago. All his supporters can come and defend him now.

Matua

Bench
Anyone know what those Aucklanders down for the game in the crowd were doing to cause all those stoppages?

Benek

Juniors
So many “if only” moments in that game. Ale’s drop before half was killer. Pompey’s brain explosion shirt grab to end it, and about 5 others in between. Such a winnable game that we let slip away.

They did really poorly at containing Reynolds. Let him drift across the field with all the time in the world and nobody has the balls to get in drag him down or crunch his ribs. In contrast, Brisbane was aggressive on defence all night and shut much of our attack down. They gave us the recipe to stop them but we weren’t good enough to adjust and do the same.

Our centres actually did well enough at containing theirs without too much damage. We had enough go forward to make things happen. But just like the last few weeks our execution let us down and we didn’t capitalize on enough of our opportunities.

First five rounds of the season it felt out execution was better. Now we still have the effort every week but the execution is starting to fade.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
So was I but he's had one of the worst performance I've seen this year from any one Warrior.

Hopefully he gets better soon.
I didn’t see the trial games, but haven’t been able to understand the hype about him being the next big superstar considering he has been in NRL systems for 5 or so years now

Not saying he won’t be good eventually but the expectations have been hugely unwarranted

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I didn’t see the trials games, but haven’t been able to understand the hype about him being the next big superstar considering he has been in NRL systems for 5 or so years now

Not saying he won’t be good eventually but the expectations have been hugely unwarranted
He looked like a superstar vs the Tigers, but they’re the Tigers. Major reality check here and a reminder of why we got CHT back

GoSouths

Juniors
Commentators mentioned Warriors were ranked 14th on attack. Looked like it. Players or coaching? How much is Webster? Stacy Jones was a great player but I dont think coaching is his go. Job for life when you are a club legend, but eventually Dean Bell got the flick. Jones next and they get someone else in there? Also, Walker missing was massive.
Metcalf cant be judged on one game. He looked speedy but wasnt picking the right moments. Came close a couple of times to making line breaks which is hard for this team to do at the best of times. He should hang around AFB when he goes into the line and see if he can get an offload, much like Jones and Webb used to do with Ali.