What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Fire

First Grade
The Footy Show needs to go out and buy some more astroturf. Make the run up to the kick bigger.

Dr_Deez

Juniors
Yeah I'm sick off Footy Show now, I record it and watch about 15 minutes the next day after I fast forward thru most of it. Here in NZ we don't have many league shows so it's pretty much only league show to watch, other then the fox shows, what is the show with Roach etc on Thurday nights like??? better, different? not worth watching??

Fire

First Grade
Yeah it's a bit ordinary. I'd rather watch the footy shows on Fox. At least they talk more footy on those shows.

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
Hazem can't kick for shit. Never has, never could.

If I was on the show I'd say "Oi! Fatty ya red head merkin! Gimme tha ball and I'll f**ken do it me God-damn self! Ere I'll show ya I'll f**ken show ya!"

Then I'd kick the ball, take the money, go to a brothel and snort coke of hookers bellybuttons for the rest of the night.

Originally Posted by T.T
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Okay Joey.
I know you're lying. Banks aren't open at 3am.

This was probably one of the funniest things I've read this year. Thank you Fire, Bretto & TT for providing me with a laugh at work.

Last edited:

aads

Juniors
The sunday footy show is still solid - Though Erin Mooolin is a fembot - often has half a tit hanging out somewhere

Fire

First Grade
Yeah agree about the Sunday Footy Show, they usually talk more footy on that one.

some11

Referee
Yeah I'm sick off Footy Show now, I record it and watch about 15 minutes the next day after I fast forward thru most of it. Here in NZ we don't have many league shows so it's pretty much only league show to watch, other then the fox shows, what is the show with Roach etc on Thurday nights like??? better, different? not worth watching??

cue "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH IT"

People's expectations are so low they talk about footy for 5 minutes and say the show is getting better.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i saw the kids in the audience of The Game Plan doing a doggies

wonder if that will make it on stuff you wish you'd missed next week

Charlie124

First Grade
Whakatane....is that quite a funny name in australia?

Aaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha it sounds like the word "f**k" and that's a swear word. You can't say "f**k" on tv but if you say whakatane it's like you're swearing but you're not so its ok. Hahahahahahahahahaha lololo!!!!1!!one.

Joely01

Bench
Really enjoyed last nights episode, i think the show has really taken off again this year. I find it quite funny how people continue to bag it for not enough footy talk, the show is on at 9.30 till about 11.30 its not in the right time slot to actually have a serious footy show, if it were to do that it would need to go to a 7.30 time slot. Its actually quite nice to sit down and relax and have a bit of a laugh before bed, and i think most of the funny segments are actually funny, the only thing i would get rid of is the look-a-likes, and fix up stuff you may have missed, used to be my favourite segment but has gone down hill dramatically this year.