What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three years jail for ex-Knight Danny Wicks

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
That's ok Kurt Gidley can play almost any position:

1. Kurt Gidley
2. Kurt Gidley
3. Kurt Gidley
4. Kurt Gidley
5. Kurt Gidley
6. Kurt Gidley
7. Kurt Gidley
9. Kurt Gidley
11. Kurt Gidley
12. Kurt Gidley
13. Kurt Gidley

14. Kurt Gidley
15. Kurt Gidley
16. Kurt Gidley
17. Kurt Gidley

Just need 2 front rowers and you're set.

Not if his contract gets terminated.

Charlie124

First Grade
You really think NRL players don't take drugs?
Uhhh... obviously not.
Johns, O'Davis, Wicks, Macdougall etc... its very clear that NRL players take drugs, isnt that the focus of this thread? :sarcasm:

Or that they all just happen to play for Newcastle but no one else?
Of course not, and i clearly didnt suggest that. All i said was that for all the talk your club has done since Goey ripped the lid off the place, clearly there has been little or no action. Lip service at its best.

Wicks is the f**kwit who dealt, he is the bad apple. The others are just members of society doing what young people do at all clubs.
Was Wicks there dealing to all of the above mentioned players?? You cant just ignore the history of drug use surrounding the Newcastle club. At this stage, all we know is that Wicks is one of several first graders at your club involved in this mess.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Pity the spoon will be wooden... nice try though. Points for effort.
debbie_downer.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
I thought I'd enjoy seeing Knights fans going through hell.... but f**k I just can't do it.

I would hate for this to happen at my club. I certainly hope it's not as bad as some reports make out, would be awful to see the heart ripped out of any club, even Drugcastle.

well were they a good price?

more power to you!

Way to take up the merchant challenge by supplying the public with what they want at a great price!

Drugs!!!!! To get rid of the pain!!!! Instantly!!! Help you relax....help you party....help you sleep....help you wake up.....help you chill.....help you get it up......

wicks.....the man who's just giving them what they want....instant gratification......pleasure thumping and pain a memory....

god bless you, and yeah, its illegal idiot....because instant gratification f**ks up peoples lives whether they like it or not....and look, its f**ked up yours.....the mong lord, wicks.....hahahaha

macavity

Referee
I thought I'd enjoy seeing Knights fans going through hell.... but f**k I just can't do it.

I would hate for this to happen at my club. I certainly hope it's not as bad as some reports make out, would be awful to see the heart ripped out of any club, even Drugcastle.

+ respect.

super_coach

First Grade
In six months it will be all dead and buried, the game and the knights are bigger than any drug bust or drug culture. What has happened at the knights is just a snap shot of our community and it happens from the big end of town to the bottom end of town, football clubs are not immune from these things and the same things are probably happening at most clubs.

Like with the bulldog affair, the Knights will bounce back bigger and stronger

Alex28

Coach
Was Wicks there dealing to all of the above mentioned players?? You cant just ignore the history of drug use surrounding the Newcastle club. At this stage, all we know is that Wicks is one of several first graders at your club involved in this mess.
We have no idea of the involvement of the other players - at all. We have some media reports that stretch a comment within a bail hearing - no evidence has been produced. It is mere speculation at best.

A lot of clubs have a history of illegal drugs. Including yours. So there is a history of a drug culture at your club too. Best not to throw stones champ.