What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are we going to talk about this off season!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Ere Loyal just to wet the appetite these are a couple of pics of the pissheads and their kids taken last year at one of the pub weigh ins.

fish-1.jpg

fish-2.jpg

Top pic is my nephew far right. He is an old Bexley Boy. He is my favorite nephew. That is his son in the front row (sky blue T shirt) holding the Coral Trout. Nephew owns a boat, would fish 8 days a week if he could, loves crabbing, prawning, catching squid.

But he hates eating seafood.

Whenever I want seafood I give him a call and he even fillets them.

Cheers
Quigs

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Ere Loyal just to wet the appetite these are a couple of pics of the pissheads and their kids taken last year at one of the pub weigh ins.

fish-1.jpg

fish-2.jpg

Top pic is my nephew far right. He is an old Bexley Boy. He is my favorite nephew. That is his son in the front row (sky blue T shirt) holding the Coral Trout. Nephew owns a boat, would fish 8 days a week if he could, loves crabbing, prawning, catching squid.

But he hates eating seafood.

Whenever I want seafood I give him a call and he even fillets them.

Cheers
Quigs
tha looks like a great Reef sesion, which reef did they fish, what charters did they use?
regards

Quigs

Immortal
tha looks like a great Reef sesion, which reef did they fish, what charters did they use?
regards

Fishing around the beautiful Keppel Bay Islands, can get out in a good size tinnie if you wanted.

You get an idea of the blokes boats in some of those pic gallery pics I posted earlier.

The bloke who has that Aus record in one of those pics is my brother in law. He married my missus's sister of course. She sadly passed away many years now. They lived on Queen Victoria Rd Bexley and for years and years he'd drive all the way up here towing his boat to holiday and fish.

Worked at Qantas for zonks. He is now retired and living up here in dirty old Emu Park. Remarried of course.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Fishing around the beautiful Keppel Bay Islands, can get out in a good size tinnie if you wanted.

You get an idea of the blokes boats in some of those pic gallery pics I posted earlier.

The bloke who has that Aus record in one of those pics is my brother in law. He married my missus's sister of course. She sadly passed away many years now. They lived on Queen Victoria Rd Bexley and for years and years he'd drive all the way up here towing his boat to holiday and fish.

Worked at Qantas for zonks. He is now retired and living up here in dirty old Emu Park. Remarried of course.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
It sure helps when the fish are on, in sydney now matter what you do and how you fish, if there not there which is more often then not then then you get used to been on the water as a good day out, beats working I suppose

My Cat randomly died this morning, aged 7

He was the best cat - he'd sleep under the blankets in bed with us, sit on laps - he'd always be around!!

R.I.P Chester <3

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
My Cat randomly died this morning, aged 7

He was the best cat - he'd sleep under the blankets in bed with us, sit on laps - he'd always be around!!

R.I.P Chester <3
sorry to that, pets are family and one can get very emotional when they pass away, I lost my Fox terrier 5 years ago, she died of cancer at 5 years old. I have Misha now, a siberian Husky

sorry to that, pets are family and one can get very emotional when they pass away, I lost my Fox terrier 5 years ago, she died of cancer at 5 years old. I have Misha now, a siberian Husky

Our cat before this was 15 when he died -parents had had him for longer than me!! He got out down and we have his ashes in an urn with a nametag and the nametag goes on top of the christmas tree - this year we'll have 2

we also have a dog, olly - he'll be getting a lot more attention now!!

and cancer at 5 yrs old - thats devastating :(

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Our cat before this was 15 when he died -parents had had him for longer than me!! He got out down and we have his ashes in an urn with a nametag and the nametag goes on top of the christmas tree - this year we'll have 2

we also have a dog, olly - he'll be getting a lot more attention now!!

and cancer at 5 yrs old - thats devastating :(
yeah, the worst part is when we went to vet to put her down as she was in so much pain, her underside was purple, she was given a lethal dose as I held her head in my arms and looked into her eyes as i said goodby, me my wife and both boys cried our hearts out, it was devastating, its great to have a new girl in our life, please check her out in my links below my signiture ( below the photos of the boat and gun)

yeah, the worst part is when we went to vet to put her down as she was in so much pain, her underside was purple, she was given a lethal dose as I held her head in my arms and looked into her eyes as i said goodby, me my wife and both boys cried our hearts out, it was devastating, its great to have a new girl in our life, please check her out in my links below my signiture ( below the photos of the boat and gun)

omg i couldn't do that - how sad :(

aww she's cute!!!

Steel Dragon

Bench
New Orleans Saints - 9-0!!!
Played like crap and are still undefeated. Any win is a good win.

(does anyone else but me care about the Saints?)

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Hi Guys, went out to the harbour today to take my Brother and his daughter out fishing.
Im happy to tell you I put a smile on My nieces Face, as for my brother well! the fishing is Boring in Sydney.
My brother lives in Tasie and they get great fish all the time, He got 20 Flathead of the beach in one hour and all around 50 + cm.
well anyway we launched at rose bay and got onto Tailor right away I let me niece bring it in.
got two and headed of to the heads, as we didnt want to wais time.
we trolled north head around to the Bombie and Back for a donut.
we then anchored at sow N Pigs and got 4 Bream with the largest 42 cm
one Trevally and four Squid, the Squid were frozen as soon as we got home, I had good ice in the esky and kept them dry and cold, Looks like the Bream have started to come in .
hh.jpg

h.jpg