What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are we going to talk about this off season!!!

big pat

Coach
bloody hell its boring in here, with no footy talk, i think i will go and donate to my favourite charity.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
went out Last night hoping to get amongst those prawns, well we got some but only about 300 grams and good enough for bait
it was a good night and had some fun catching them, on the way back we tried our luck near the grass stems on the banks and my mate screams 1 kilo prawn and said mate pull your zipper back up!!!
and he swings the net towards me and his got a Bream now that's the Dumbest Bream I have come across to let himself get caught like that it swam straight into the net , well that's dinner tonight.
post-8352-1257885176_thumb.jpg

post-8352-1257885192_thumb.jpg

Sorry Hornbags.
Im out thursday morning hoping for snapper.
cheer

Quigs

Immortal
Gidday dirty stains, yes the off season is boring.

Been looking at Loyals up to date fishing pics.....

Here mate have a geek at some of these, check out the pic gallery on the bottom of the page, just some pics from the local pubs social fishing club.

http://www.pinebeachhotel.com.au/1_fishing-club.htm

These blokes would prefer a pissup to fishing but they do alright.

Keep me in a seafood lifestyle Ive grown accustomed too. Check out the muddy for size.

Its a hard place to live up here..............

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
sorry double post. bloody computer.

G'day big pat, howse the old preach getting along?

Cheers
Quigs

big pat

Coach
quigs, i thought you might have retired, everything is good, preacher said he had a sore back from carrying evryone, sorry i'm not into fishing, but it seems loyal dragon knows where to catch them, enjoy the off season and have a happy christmas, we will resume hostilities in the new year, peace and good will to all.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Gidday dirty stains, yes the off season is boring.

Been looking at Loyals up to date fishing pics.....

Here mate have a geek at some of these, check out the pic gallery on the bottom of the page, just some pics from the local pubs social fishing club.

http://www.pinebeachhotel.com.au/1_fishing-club.htm

These blokes would prefer a pissup to fishing but they do alright.

Keep me in a seafood lifestyle Ive grown accustomed too. Check out the muddy for size.

Its a hard place to live up here..............

Cheers
Quigs
Great stuff Quigs, cheers

Latest posts