What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

shiznit

Coach
Have been able to show my 8 y.o. daughter the Back to the Future trilogy over the past couple of weeks, she loves them, which makes me a great father :sunglasses::grinning:
I’m introducing my 7yr old son to the x-men films... only issue is I’m trying to figure out which order to show him...

Was just gonna go X-Men, X2, Skip X3 and go to First Class, Days of Future Past & Apocalypse.

But a mate of mine said go First Class, X-Men & X2... and f**k X3 again... go DoFP & Apocalypse.

nöyd

Staff member
Which is her favourite? I always liked part III the best as a kid for some reason. Can't go past the original now though.
funny thing is I don't think she has a favourite, I asked if she was able to follow part 2 with the alternate 1985, and Marty's return to 1955 to get the Almanac and she was pretty confident, so that alone makes me proud as f**king punch lol

i just loved how she was able to join the dots between 1985 Biff, 1955 Biff, 2015 Biff, 2015 Griff, alternate 1985 Biff, and 1885 Buford (and anyone else I may have missed). She picked up on "easter eggs" such as Goldie Wilson, Marty's digital watch in 1955 and most others. The only real notable thing she slipped up on was when Marty and Doc were referring to Jennifer in part III, for some reason she thought they were talking about the Delorean, might have been information overload so I will let that one slide hehe

I didn't tell her about the freaky kid pointing to his junk in part III, she didn't notice him until I showed her

IjDq.gif

King hit

Coach
Saw the first man on Friday

Really good story about the human impact Armstrong’s had on his family and the emotional toll it had. Pretty much a biography on the Apollo project. Great effects and acting. I would totally recommend it.

Can’t believe my mate hated it

T-Boon

Coach
Saw the first man on Friday

Really good story about the human impact Armstrong’s had on his family and the emotional toll it had. Pretty much a biography on the Apollo project. Great effects and acting. I would totally recommend it.

Can’t believe my mate hated it

I enjoyed it a lot but could have done without the family garbage. He had a family, big deal, so has every other man ever.
The scenes inside the rockets during take off etc were great.

axl rose

Bench
I didn't tell her about the freaky kid pointing to his junk in part III, she didn't notice him until I showed her

IjDq.gif

Haha I remember reading years ago that it was somethng about needing a bathroom break after the 50th re-take. That or he really didn't think much of the director.

Deep blue sea 2

Why do i do this to myself

Point Break remake. Why do I do this to myself.

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
Have been able to show my 8 y.o. daughter the Back to the Future trilogy over the past couple of weeks, she loves them, which makes me a great father :sunglasses::grinning:

My boys love them too, such fantastic films, I still enjoy watching them

Part 1 is my fave as it sets the scene but they're all great

nöyd

Staff member
Still going through some oldies

Semi Pro

I lol'd, don't remember it having that much language though.

"Suck my c&$k!! I'll murder your family!!"

Zoidberg

First Grade
A Star is born. Dragged by the missus but I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Always been a fan of Bradley Cooper and he directs this and stars with Lady Gaga. Great performances and some really good songs. Story drags a little toward the end but definitely worth a watch. 9/10

Wizardman

First Grade
A Star is born. Dragged by the missus but I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Always been a fan of Bradley Cooper and he directs this and stars with Lady Gaga. Great performances and some really good songs. Story drags a little toward the end but definitely worth a watch. 9/10
I cried twice when watching it..lol

Latest posts