What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin I - Wed 31 May - NSW 18-26 QLD @ Adelaide

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Queensland

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
It’s interesting how different Luai and Cleary play at Origin level VS club level. It’s almost like they’re coached differently….

Hang on. Wait, maybe it’s just a poorly coached side?

Luai is a fringe origin talent at best and ironically gets picked because of cleary. Luai at least has a go and performs to his level, he isn't as good as Munster and no one expects him to be.

Cleary performs several rungs below his alleged level and has only been impressive in a NSW jersey when the rest of the team has been dominant. Today was his chance to take control and ice a game and he failed miserably.

Iamback

Coach
Didn’t notice Yeo, so with a game like that that’s a plus for him.

Origin's have a skinny 10 so it hard to get the ball playing.

Yeo does the ugly stuff well, I often think in a club game he was quiet. Only to check the stats and he had amazing numbers.

Give me guys like that in the pack over guys like Young or TPJ. They get noticed but also make dumb errors too.

Safe and reliable is better in Origin