What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 - Rabbitohs vs Bulldogs: Saturday 8th July 7:35pm @Accor Stadium

Steenson123

Juniors
Demetriou has likely ended the season. Poor preparation, constantly changing players around and sticking with Hawkins. Burton is having a picnic he sees Hawkins there and is laughing. You had to put say Taaffe in that position, someone with dash, some ball skills and a step.
The 7 weeks of Brad's nonsense has been very poorly handled by Demetriou showing his inexperience and quite frankly, highlighting his very poor choices. Cleary conversely picks a second team and sticks to it all week. That works.

Thumper

Juniors
Yeah definitely not. Sorry mam just another fairweather pretend fan clearly with your attitude. Log off if you don’t like what’s being said on here
Fair weather. Hahaha. I’m a realist champ. You’re expecting miracles from guys who can’t produce them.

Thumper

Juniors
Demetriou has likely ended the season. Poor preparation, constantly changing players around and sticking with Hawkins. Burton is having a picnic he sees Hawkins there and is laughing. You had to put say Taaffe in that position, someone with dash, some ball skills and a step.
The 7 weeks of Brad's nonsense has been very poorly handled by Demetriou showing his inexperience and quite frankly, highlighting his very poor choices. Cleary conversely picks a second team and sticks to it all week. That works.
You are on drugs dude. The obsession with Brad Fittler is getting old. They are missing 7 elite players. Get over it.

Hellray

Juniors
An exciting finish, almost pulled that out damn!!! Great run by Duncan and Munro won’t be losing his spot anytime soon.
Havili kills it as a forward with those runs late in the second half. Kept our attack on the front foot

Runrabbit14

Juniors
An exciting finish, almost pulled that out damn!!! Great run by Duncan and Munro won’t be losing his spot anytime soon.
Havili kills it as a forward with those runs late in the second half. Kept our attack on the front foot
I am tired of the exciting finishes and nearly pulling it out of the fire !!
It has happened too many times this season and is usually the result of the result being a forgone conclusion and the opposition putting the cue in the crack.
We have imploded in the last 7 weeks and made things a lot harder than they needed to be….

Hellray

Juniors
Exciting finish why do they have state of origin during the season not a true comp some teams handle it better than others
As great of a game as origin is, it bloody kills off the actual comp. So many teams in good positions stumble because they get punished for having good players being selected and taken out of the squad.

we need to go back to old style when Russell and Richardson wanted more kiwis and poms in the team so we aren’t affected by state of origin

Thumper

Juniors
It has happened too many times this season and is usually the result of the result being a forgone conclusion and the opposition putting the cue in the crack.
We have imploded in the last 7 weeks and made things a lot harder than they needed to be….
Trell
Cody
Campbell
Cook
Murray
Keaon
Sele
Host
Arrow.
ALL MISSING.
SHUT UP.
Everyone shut up.
take 9 starting 13 players out of ANY side and they struggle. Bye next week. Judge them in round 21 when they might finally have a full roster.

Hellray

Juniors
All of those missed opportunities from Burton’s short drop outs really hurt our chances. Could have been a different result if we make those catches

Eric the great

Juniors
Permission to speak thump our recruitment has been put to the test and has been found out it’s hard to replace the players that we had out but penrith had a heap of players out the other week against Newcastle and still found a way to win and Newcastle is by far a better team than the bulldogs

Thumper

Juniors
Permission to speak thump our recruitment has been put to the test and has been found out it’s hard to replace the players that we had out but penrith had a heap of players out the other week against Newcastle and still found a way to win and Newcastle is by far a better team than the bulldogs
Who f**king cares about Penrith.
we support south’s don’t we?
9 missing. Move on.

Thumper

Juniors
Sounds like your getting cranky thump and you know what who cares
Not cranky at all champ.
embarrassed that you 2 clowns support south’s. I’ve listened to idiots like you for years. I probably bashed your dad back in the day too. I bet he’s a degenerate too.

Thumper

Juniors
I bet you did in your dreams you would probably have trouble belting your pants up are you really cranky thump
Haven’t worn a belt since high school.
like I said not cranky. Quite the opposite. Enjoying ur take on a game when we fielded a reserve grade side but it’s all good. Clearly not been following very long.

Eric the great

Juniors
What couldn’t find one bigger enough to go round or do you wear trackies cause you don’t want to look out of place amongst your friends