What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears - Stand Aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
IMHO the Bears should only be a replacement team.

Hopefully for Cronulla.

Lets get over this wishy washy notion of regaining them. It sucked. But they cannot add what we really need right now and thats more and richer markets.

bullsh*t.

There's plenty of money and markets out there for rugby league.
The game is owned by a media company and is managed purely to suit that company.
If you had the following:
  • a decent TV rights deal plus
  • No $9 million paid out to News Limited each year
  • clubs runs by competent business people who can attract decent sponsorship and build strong membership
  • No more excessive salaries/expenses for News limited lackeys and ARL dinosaurs (who bleed the game of millions each year)
THEN you have the platform of a great sport with financial solidity.

But - integrity in sport is critical. The Bears were defrauded and this needs to be redressed. It's not "wishy washy" - it's the right bloody thing to do. If you disagree, then you should be living in Zimbabwe, not Australia.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
F*ck you bunch are a paranoid lot.

I reckon deep down most Manly fans want to see the Bears back, if only to reignite the rivalry.

Frankly, I don't give a sh*t if Manly Scum are behind the CC Bears or not. We already know from 1999 what Manly do when they're behind you.

As for paranoid, the Bears were rorted and have been fighting for 11 years to get back in. Manly scum.

eaglefan64

Juniors
Frankly, I don't give a sh*t if Manly Scum are behind the CC Bears or not. We already know from 1999 what Manly do when they're behind you.

As for paranoid, the Bears were rorted and have been fighting for 11 years to get back in. Manly scum.

History according to a mental genius......take some extra pills and have a lie down you f**kwit

I really hope in your 'other life' you are not a history teacher. You would be teaching the poor students that the Nazi's and Japanese won WWII you spastic.

Heres a tip.....dont bend over in front of your cell mate & spread your cheeks then you wont get a$$ farrked and there wont be a need for your incessant bleating, whinging & blame shifting.

mave

Coach

:lol: I thought you poofs wanted as many people as possible to march for the CC Bears on Sunday week. You know, show the NRL how popular the Bears will be on the coast and all that. :lol:

As for the Bears being rorted, they bent over and took it like the bitches they are. Pity the people doing the giving were their own board of directors.:lol:

lockyrulz

Juniors
bullsh*t.

There's plenty of money and markets out there for rugby league.
The game is owned by a media company and is managed purely to suit that company.
If you had the following:
  • a decent TV rights deal plus
  • No $9 million paid out to News Limited each year
  • clubs runs by competent business people who can attract decent sponsorship and build strong membership
  • No more excessive salaries/expenses for News limited lackeys and ARL dinosaurs (who bleed the game of millions each year)
THEN you have the platform of a great sport with financial solidity.

But - integrity in sport is critical. The Bears were defrauded and this needs to be redressed. It's not "wishy washy" - it's the right bloody thing to do. If you disagree, then you should be living in Zimbabwe, not Australia.

None of that contains any reason to support the admission of the Bears over what should be, a relocation by an existing team.

It isn't just what league can do, it is what is in its best financial interests, and resurrecting another bunch of tards that couldn't fill a stadium when they were last in, doesn't strike me as innovative as looking at brand new areas.

The bears will be nothing but a wasted opportunity to expand the game.

mightybears

Bench
History according to a mental genius......take some extra pills and have a lie down you f**kwit
I really hope in your 'other life' you are not a history teacher. You would be teaching the poor students that the Nazi's and Japanese won WWII you spastic.

Heres a tip.....dont bend over in front of your cell mate & spread your cheeks then you wont get a$$ farrked and there wont be a need for your incessant bleating, whinging & blame shifting.

:lol: I thought you poofs wanted as many people as possible to march for the CC Bears on Sunday week. You know, show the NRL how popular the Bears will be on the coast and all that. :lol:
As for the Bears being rorted, they bent over and took it like the bitches they are. Pity the people doing the giving were their own board of directors.:lol:

You boys need to get a room, get it over with and then you can light up the Craven A's and talk about Bobbie Fulton till you feel like going again-god knows you're all living in the past.

You boys need to get a room, get it over with and then you can light up the Craven A's and talk about Bobbie Fulton till you feel like going again-god knows you're all living in the past.

Now MB.......other people are living in the past? Have you ever had a look at any of Ronald Roachheads posts?

http://theradio.com.au/IgnitionSuite/uploads/docs/Media Release.pdf
Media Release
Dated: Friday 23 April 2010
For immediate release

Central Coast Bears keep marching on

After the success of the Central Coast Bears fan day at Bluetongue
Stadium on April 10th, the Bears are back with another major
event.

The Central Coast Bears along with SeaFM are preparing a supporters
march on Saturday 15th May from the Gosford Sailing Club to Bluetongue
Stadium. This march will demonstrate the widespread support for the
Bears 2013 NRL bid.

Central Coast Bears members, fans and supporters will come together and
meet at the park adjacent to Gosford Sailing Club at 4pm to commence
the march at 4:30pm.
Once at Bluetongue, Bears’ membership and merchandise will be available
for purchase and fans of the red and blacks can show their support to the
NRL by taking part in the Bears’ bay to watch the Roosters v Knights
match at 7:30pm.

Central Coast Bears Chief Executive Officer, Greg Florimo says that this is
going to be the biggest show of support yet.

“I believe that this will be massive event, and people from all over the
Coast and right through to those supporters in Sydney will have the
opportunity to take part in something big.” Florimo said.

“We are expecting a huge turnout of our loyal supporters, who will be
there to support the NRL on the Central Coast”.

Central Coast Radio (Sea FM and 2GO) are proudly supporting this event
through radio campaigns and promotional giveaways.
All supporters planning to attend the march are asked to register on the
Seafm website (www.theradio.com.au) for their chance to win one of five
double passes to the Roosters v Knights game.

SeaFM will also be running their ‘Bear Your Support’ promotion. All Central
Coast Bears supporters are being asked to create their own banners,
which they’ll be encourage to hold high during the march.

Secret SeaFM judges will scan the banners to decide the best five, who
will receive a double pass to the Roosters v Knights game.

Further information, please contact:
Mr Greg Florimo, Chief Executive Officer – Central Coast Bears
Mobile: 0421 695 594
Mr Robert Lopez, Marketing Manager – Central Coast Bears
Mobile: 0422 406 132

Go the Bears! Come to the game! Enjoy the day!

Rockin Ronny

Juniors

Ladies and gentlemen,

The post above is representative of the swill that inhabit BrokeBack Oval.

Never has the term "Manly Scum" been more appropriate.

Nice work, jatz, you're all class. :lol:

eagles4eva

First Grade
Ladies and gentlemen,

Gee WRooony don't you think that's the pot calling the kettle black, you ever read the crap that has come from your keyboard???

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Gee WRooony don't you think that's the pot calling the kettle black, you ever read the crap that has come from your keyboard???

Big difference.
Unlike you Manly scum, I have an education beyond pre-school and I wasn't a crack addict at age 10.
You should read everything I post carefully - you might learn something.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Big difference.
Unlike you Manly scum, I have an education beyond pre-school and I wasn't a crack addict at age 10.
You should read everything I post carefully - you might learn something.

No way, this has to be your most outrageous post yet, past pre-school, oh Rooooney stop telling porky pies. There were never alternative education schools that could cater for bitter old dudes like you....

Ladies and gentlemen,

Still bleating, whinging & blaming all & sundry for your teary bear problems, I see.

I do believe the term 'dead bear" depicts a better picture of your team as opposed to the dribbling references you choose to make about Manly.

On current form it would appear you dont have enough class to visit Brookvale Oval, which is fortunate for many of us.

Bear Grylls initially wrapped himself in a Canadian bears pelt to keep warm. He instead chose to suffer the icy cold as it was better than the stench of the dead bear.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Still bleating, whinging & blaming all & sundry for your teary bear problems, I see.

I do believe the term 'dead bear" depicts a better picture of your team as opposed to the dribbling references you choose to make about Manly.

On current form it would appear you dont have enough class to visit Brookvale Oval, which is fortunate for many of us.

Bear Grylls initially wrapped himself in a Canadian bears pelt to keep warm. He instead chose to suffer the icy cold as it was better than the stench of the dead bear.

No references to anal interests, jazz?
Unlike you.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
I'm all for the CC Bears to be readmitted but honestly, a small part of me wants them to miss out in 2013 just so I can see a couple of posters on here self destruct. :)

seems like sodomy is all the rage on the north side of the harbor these days...

There are parts of Sydney where sodomy isn't popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts