What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Munster

This will be a good test tonight.
Interesting to see 19 th man Dykes

Score dum roll 22-14 for the good guys.

We are playing Melbourne not Munster there would be an overseas game

Craigshark

First Grade
My only fear is if we get behind, we’ll panic and shoot ourselves in the foot. If we stay composed, we’ll give it a good crack.

I don't want to hear anymore shyte about them having Hughes and Paps out.
FFS they have three current internationals in their spine, Munster, Grant and Faalogo. All extremely good players.
I've not seen this pointed out anywhere, the whole narrative had been about Hughes and Paps.

Storm are so tough to beat down there, and with 3 x Internationals in their spine it'll be a great win if we get it done.

FFS they have three current internationals in their spine, Munster, Grant and Faalogo. All extremely good players.
I've not seen this pointed out anywhere, the whole narrative had been about Hughes and Paps.

Storm are so tough to beat down there, and with 3 x Internationals in their spine it'll be a great win if we get it done.
I'll say it - Paps and Hughes out is huge! A real opportunity to beat them down there. If we can't do it with them missing, we won't beat them with them on board!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Big test even with the two big names out. Any win in Melbourne against this lot is a massive one so just get it done whatever it takes.

Frenzy.

Immortal
This will be a good test tonight.
Interesting to see 19 th man Dykes

Score dum roll 22-14 for the good guys.

We are playing Melbourne not Munster there would be an overseas game
hmmmm

Another spelling miStake? LOL

BTW

You're slipping back to Jonahism.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
I feel our pigs are hugely j defrayed this year.

we will go through the middle.
And I think it will be back to the back 5 doing the donkey work for this. Try and exhaust their pigs and bring on the impact. I'd probably consider starting Lurch on the bench for this but would be hard to have him not starting. If he did start from bench he could do the same exact role for us that NAS does for them.

Frenzy.

Immortal

HAHAHA I don't give a fekk about this narrative to be honest but in an attempt to balance that I'd ask, is Trindall as important to us as Hughes is to them? Is Toby worthless? Was Colquhoun going to be in top 17 - yes he was.

We all know there is no balance in the Holy Trinity of idiots. I've just done a different post and the holy trinity of idiots consists of social media cretins, imbecilic journos and even more moronic ex players who masquerade as journos.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'll say it - Paps and Hughes out is huge! A real opportunity to beat them down there. If we can't do it with them missing, we won't beat them with them on board!
You need a name change. You don't have a thick skin at all. You have skin made of cellophane and are all too quick to be negative and give up.

Back to ignore for you. Not worth reading your toxicity

bluefox68

Staff member
I wonder if Fitz has drawn attention to the fact that last year they beat us 54-10…?

Surely we’re up for this…!

Frenzy.

Immortal
I wonder if Fitz has drawn attention to the fact that last year they beat us 54-10…?

Surely we’re up for this…!
Ancient history. Why would he put that negativity in his head. Yeah, I know it's an old fashioned style of trying to motivate but for me that stuff doesn't hold water these days. Putting the idea of revenge in their heads de focussed from the job on the day. I'd be pissed off to find that's used as a motivator in any game other than a GF.