What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Uncle Nicks Turkeys.

Weaponhead

Coach
This was a massive physical test. Easts went after them in the first half and disrupted their rhythm. They hung in but gave up some ordinary tries.

Scoring plenty of points and the attack is nowhere near where it can be. The old slingshot isn't what it used to be but the power game is massively improved.

Frenzy.

Immortal
This was a massive physical test. Easts went after them in the first half and disrupted their rhythm. They hung in but gave up some ordinary tries.

Scoring plenty of points and the attack is nowhere near where it can be. The old slingshot isn't what it used to be but the power game is massively improved.
Sharks will get better as well, of that I don't doubt. The Sharks missed 40 tackles and the "best" defensive side shouldn't do that. Something to work on. First game we looked gassed in as well. Well, don't think The Sharks need to worry about that though as it's only round 11. The Roosters were just as gassed,

The Sharks though, for a change, were the team that played the whole 80 out and kept coming despite the high fatigue we saw. There's the growth in mental toughness we all wanted to see.

Special K

Coach
As far as the 30 points go... All came after 6 agains, errors or penalties. For us to cop that and keep playing was insane.

If we have the best bench in the game, the chooks have the 2nd best. We scared dipshit "super coach" so much with our power he tried to hold Butcher back in the hope of extra time. We beat them in every aspect on and off the field. Well played Sharks.

Origin you can f**k off.

roboshark

Coach
As far as the 30 points go... All came after 6 agains, errors or penalties. For us to cop that and keep playing was insane.

If we have the best bench in the game, the chooks have the 2nd best. We scared dipshit "super coach" so much with our power he tried to hold Butcher back in the hope of extra time. We beat them in every aspect on and off the field. Well played Sharks.

Origin you can f**k off.
Yeah dunno if I want original tbh

Frenzy.

Immortal

Origin you can f**k off.
That won't happen, at least 2 played themselves in tonight. Maybe 3. I'm happy with it. I want them in there and learning more.