What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day - Panther v Warriors (Gameday)

nswarrior

Juniors
Finishing in top 4 this year for only the 3rd time in our history after the last 2 years was totally unexpected.

We had almost our full strength team with key players rested last week and then lose SJ at training - unbelievable.

I thought we had a chance but can’t see it without SJ and his kicking game.

Hope there is a miracle though.

Up the Wahs!!

hitro

Juniors
yeah such a long shot now that the only hope seems to be regathering next week and take it from there. But... they haven't lost yet today. How can they win? Does Adam Pompey have to play out of his skin with a long kicking game. Who else has a short kicking game? Is it Tohu? Charnze?? Wayde???

Izz

Bench
TMM's got a decent flat trajectory kick, which will work better for him playing at 7 than at 6. So maybe that will be the plan coming out of our own end

Leber

Bench
Does anyone know if next weeks game is at mt smart and what day/time yet?

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Penrith weather can be murder, hot and yuck. It's not today. The weather god smiled on us. By 5pm it will actually be quite cold.

Blair

Coach
A message from my 81-year-old mum, 'why aren't you going?? The Wahs need all the support they can get!'

So, I know I'm scum for not going, that's a given, but, gee, everyone's using 'Wahs' now!

A message from my 81-year-old mum, 'why aren't you going?? The Wahs need all the support they can get!'

So, I know I'm scum for not going, that's a given, but, gee, everyone's using 'Wahs' now!
Blame SJ, apparently he started it after the Cronulla game on channel 9.

Does anyone know if next weeks game is at mt smart and what day/time yet?
I thought they had to go to Eden Park.
Just like Panthers will have to take games to Para stadium from here.
Date time will be booked in to satisfy Chanel 9.

Last edited:

hitro

Juniors
isn't one of the issues with Eden Park is it's already booked for hole in one comp?

Blair

Coach
It's only lunchtime in NZ but mum said dad''s already started on the 'bloody refs'!

nswarrior

Juniors
What a beautiful day in Sydney - the weather is perfect for Warriors style of play. Nothing to lose with this one - hope the boys just give it a good go