What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's on again. Election and AGM - Parramatta Leagues Club

Stagger eel

Staff member
I got something from Tom Issa...

If anyone would like a St George jersey, I have no use for it here..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I got something from Tom Issa...

If anyone would like a St George jersey, I have no use for it here..
:lol: Oh oh!!

Don't you know Jimmy and Snake are watching this thread like a hawk???

Don't be surprised this will be posted over there wanting you banned lol.

Tony Bongo

Bench
I will be supporting Joe Saad on Saturday who is running as an independent. Joe has done more for our supporters than many would realise. He is the only current director that I have ever seen sitting with the fans on game days and I sincerely believe that he is a man of integrity who is hard working and deeply passionate about our club.
He has never had to declare a conflict of interest and many would tell you that he has dedicated a great deal of time towards our club and our supporters. Of all the candidates running I would put him at the top of the list. I consider him to be a good friend and that is for a very good reason - he is a good man!
Another person I consider to be a good friend is Phil Sim and I am still appalled by the way he has been treated and banned after facing what I could only describe as a Kangaroo Court. He is someone (like his site or not) who has devoted a great of time and effort to our club and supporters. IMO there is no way he deserves the treatment he has received from those wishing to suppress the voice of our fans for simply expressing an opinion that does not sit well with them.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
I received the 3P flyer today. Can someone explain to me if the sale of real estate was incorporated in the Profit calculations marketed by the 3P ticket?

I received the 3P flyer today. Can someone explain to me if the sale of real estate was incorporated in the Profit calculations marketed by the 3P ticket?

I believe it would have to be noted in the Annual reports as profit.

What was a bit more shocking to me was the dip in funding for PNRLC. Sure some will say we filled that with sponsorship. But that sort of money might have secured some people who knew what they were doing and might have warned the club off some bad decision.

Arhhhh well, Such is life.

Suitman

Post Whore
I believe it would have to be noted in the Annual reports as profit.

What was a bit more shocking to me was the dip in funding for PNRLC. Sure some will say we filled that with sponsorship. But that sort of money might have secured some people who knew what they were doing and might have warned the club off some bad decision.

Arhhhh well, Such is life.

It would appear that the people who filled the deficit with extra sponsorship knew what they were doing.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
I will be supporting Joe Saad on Saturday who is running as an independent. Joe has done more for our supporters than many would realise. He is the only current director that I have ever seen sitting with the fans on game days and I sincerely believe that he is a man of integrity who is hard working and deeply passionate about our club.
I was going to ask if anyone knew why Joe had fallen out of favour with the incumbents, and is not recommended on their how to vote that I received in the post today? The incumbents appear to have parachuted in a property developer by the name of Lombard who's bio doesn't really indicate anything about having been a Parra man... perhaps those criticising candidtates such as Issa for having history supporting other clubs should also examine this Lombard's allegiances too :cool:?

Good luck to Joe Saad, and despite not being on"a ticket" this time I hope he also gets the votes he deserves for having been part of the incumbents that have steered the club.... and that people don't just follow the glossy how to votes of any ticket like sheep, without thinking about the qualities of the candidates.

Yeah, we don't wanna make defamotary comments, unless ofcourse we're defaming the current board.. That's apparently allowed
Well, it was definitely allowed pre-2009.... the current board then copped all sorts of flack on here during the electioneering, with apparent support for the defamatory approach. Why change the rules now ;-)?

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
I was going to ask if anyone knew why Joe had fallen out of favour with the incumbents, and is not recommended on their how to vote that I received in the post today? The incumbents appear to have parachuted in a property developer by the name of Lombard who's bio doesn't really indicate anything about having been a Parra man... perhaps those criticising candidtates such as Issa for having history supporting other clubs should also examine this Lombard's allegiances too :cool:?

Good luck to Joe Saad, and despite not being on"a ticket" this time I hope he also gets the votes he deserves for having been part of the incumbents that have steered the club.... and that people don't just follow the glossy how to votes of any ticket like sheep, without thinking about the qualities of the candidates.

Well, it was definitely allowed pre-2009.... the current board then copped all sorts of flack on here during the electioneering, with apparent support for the defamatory approach. Why change the rules now ;-)?

Yeah what happened with Saad ? :sarcasm:

Pricey86

Juniors

Vincent Lombardo that is
A close friend of Roy's

Stagger eel

Staff member

You just couldn't quite grasp the irony of my post could you? Never mind...

bartman

Immortal
Irony? Oh, if it was some inter-site personal rivalry comment as per your sig then yes I probably missed the relevance.

Latest posts