What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Penrith @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 15: Newcastle v Penrith

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Penrith Panthers 1-12

• Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
I wouldn't give a shit if Pryce let those same tries in as long as he offered us something with the ball in hand, tbh. Cogger has no upside. None. Put Sharpe there even and bring Armstrong back in. I dunno, it doesn't really matter what you do, but you have to do something as a coach because this is an embarrassment.

I'll take Phoenix just having a 6 on his back and tackling all game over this nonsense any day.
The crazy thing is that Phoenix is not even a worse playmaker. He actually does some good things with the ball in hand. Yes he has his forgettable moments, but there is a footy player in there and you know you'll get the effort plays. It's not ALL disaster.

I can't believe Crossland at 6 hasn't already been done. It cannot be worse, it just isn't possible.

Knight Tales

Bench
Set for set does not work with this mob. Cronk pointing this out in commentary. If you do not chance your hand you have no hope.

Lynoman

Bench
Attacker tackled in the air is the dumbest rule change since golden point. Plus is Cogger even on the field? Most useless signing since Reynoldson.

Latest posts